Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Saga Humane Society Fund Drive Progress

The Saga Humane Society's Annual Fund Drive is underway with a goal to raise $25,000BZ by the end of April. Money raised will support the Society's efforts in purchasing land and building a proper animal and educational center. Currently, the Society finances San Pedro's only veterinary clinic as a means of providing health services for the animals of the island.

Saga Humane Society is currently accepting pledges and have designated some wonderful prizes to be given at the following levels: Bronze: $10 - $100, Full Day Golf Cart Rental Pany's Golf Cart Rental or Round Trip Airfare to Belize Municipal Airport Tropic Air. Silver: $101 - $500, 2 Full Days of Scooter Rental Island Scooters or Adult Men's or Women's Bicycle Island SuperMarket. Gold: $501 - $1,000, Full Day Trip aboard a Catamaran for up to 20 people Hustler Tours/Wet Willy's or a 40" x 24" Stained Glass Door Panel (rose design) Déj� Vu Glass and Platinum: $1,001 or more - Overnight at Maruba Resort Jungle Spa (for two) including transportation or Two nights at Lamanai Outpost Lodge (for two) including transportation from Belize City.

Proud Saga Humane Society sponsors include: Casado Internet, Fox Business Services, Gecko Graphics, Lagniappe Provisioning, Maya Island Air, Moncho's Golf Cart Rental, Nellie's Laundromat, Pampered Paws, Santino's, The San Pedro Sun and Tropic Air. New 2003 Fund Drive pledge sponsors include: Bronze - Tropical Touch Massage and Day Spa; Silver SunBreeze Hotel and Gold Victoria House Resort.

Letters are being mailed or distributed to businesses throughout Ambergris Caye and Saga Humane Society volunteers will follow-up this effort for a response. Sponsors may also mail pledges to P.O. Box 35, San Pedro Town, A.C., Belize. For more information call 226-3266, E-mail [email protected] or checkout ambergriscaye.com/saga

It is because of visitors' donations and community support that Saga Humane Society is able to provide a service that benefits all residents and guests of San Pedro. Therefore, this month the Society asks that you kindly consider pledging a donation to help these efforts to reach or surpass their goal of $25,000.

Best wishes on the fund drive. Any visitor to AC should easily see why you need a new center. You folks do good work. Hope you meet your goal quickly, so that you can continue your great efforts.

I will be in AC next week and would be happy to make a contribution to your cause. We have certainly noticed the overpopulation of cats and dogs on the island, and I'm always glad to help efforts to assist our feline and canine friends. Where can I go to drop off my donation?

Are there any calendars left? They weren't there yet when I was down at Xmas/New Years and all sold out when I returned. And I really want one.
Any ideas?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks all for your comments,

Sam: You can drop of your donation to the clinic, it's located right across the road from Ramon's Village, the sign reads "The Ark Clinic". You can also make an online donation throught the SAGA website at //www.ambergriscaye.com/saga

Seashell: The calendars were a little late in arriving this year which is why there were none at Christmas. There's plenty around now and they can be purchased at Gecko Graphics (across from the Bakery by the Post Office), at Caye Management (64 Beachfront just North of Wet Willy's), or you can purchase on online from the SAGA website.

Thanks again for everyone's support in helping out with a great cause.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.