Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#6642 - 10/04/00 11:58 PM BANANA,WOODY.DOCKS.CHEFFY,DANIEL NUNEZ,SNORKELING
BONZO Offline
INFO FROM TIM AT BANANA BEACH. WOODY AND HELEN ARE FINE BUT THEIR CABANA IS DESTROYED. DOCKS ARE MOSTLY IN GOOD SHAPE. HE DID NOT INDICATE ANY SERIOUS DAMAGE. TIM TALKED TO CHEFFY PAZ AND IS FINE OTHER THAT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE--SHOCK. DANIEL NUNEZ IS UP AND RUNNING TRIPS AS USUAL EXCEPT FOR THE NEED FOR GAS FOR HIS BOAT.
ONE NEAT THING IS THAT NEW GUESTS ARRIVED AT BANANA BEACH TODAY AND WENT SNORKLING AT HOLCHAN AND INTEND ON STAYING THEIR VACATION AS PLANNED. THEY ARE RUNNING ON A SMALL GENERATOR AND SURVIVING.
NO NEWS OF ROGERS,WEISENBURGER,BOYSEN,STURMBURGER

TIM WILL CALL AGAIN TOMORROW AND I WILL TAKE REASONABLE REQUESTS FOR INFO

#6643 - 10/05/00 12:31 AM Re: BANANA,WOODY.DOCKS.CHEFFY,DANIEL NUNEZ,SNORKELING
Mavis Harnden Offline
Hi Bonzo,
Wondering if Tim plans on receiving email during the month of October. My family to arrive at Bananans October 27th. Not as urgent as some, but I wouldn't want to intrude on other peoples grieving. We have had our share of Hurricanes in Florida too. I know what no electricity is like, but still don't want to snorkle with the duppies.
Right? Thank You Very Much, Prayers to all.
-Mavis

#6644 - 10/05/00 02:11 AM Re: BANANA,WOODY.DOCKS.CHEFFY,DANIEL NUNEZ,SNORKELING
BONZO Offline
Banana Beach is operational as well as Coconuts. I am sure that if you are will to cope with some inconvenience most trips will be available. Marty is our man on the email and has assured me that he can switch it to my address. I run a full time business and will do my best to answer questions. I have never been involved with the day to day operations so it will not be as good as Tim and his staff.
Greg Bowman
email greg.bowman@gte.net

#6645 - 10/05/00 02:24 AM Re: BANANA,WOODY.DOCKS.CHEFFY,DANIEL NUNEZ,SNORKELING
pcanaday Offline
Bonzo,
Thanks for the confirmation regarding Helen and Woody. We shall notify the rest of the family. Can you please relay to them that Phil is avail to come down and Sean has 3 months to kill before his next class - and pass on any urgent requests they may have. Do you have e-mail (ours is phil@pe.net) or can we phone you? (ours is (909)763-0214)
Thank you so much for all you help. It does much to ease our minds.
Phil and Paola
(909)763-0214
phil@pe.net

#6646 - 10/05/00 03:17 AM Re: BANANA,WOODY.DOCKS.CHEFFY,DANIEL NUNEZ,SNORKELING
Anonymous
Thanks BONZO for the information on Woody and Helen. We are worried about Ed Meldrum and Laurel who live in our house south of Woody about a mile down the beach. I am sure our boat was destroyed in the boatyard with the others and we can repair damage to the house if any. WE CAN"T REPLACE OUR FRIENDS!
Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Terry and Michele Colbert

#6647 - 10/05/00 09:36 AM Re: BANANA,WOODY.DOCKS.CHEFFY,DANIEL NUNEZ,SNORKELING
Johannes Weissenberger Offline
Thanks, Bonzo, for asking Tim about my sister danni weissenberger, her children yves and dinah, as well for ralf sturmberg and adrian boysen. Thanks.
Johnny

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (IGAmel), 89 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,673 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,048 Topics
462,276 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.