Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
BONZO Offline OP
OP Offline
B
INFO FROM TIM AT BANANA BEACH. WOODY AND HELEN ARE FINE BUT THEIR CABANA IS DESTROYED. DOCKS ARE MOSTLY IN GOOD SHAPE. HE DID NOT INDICATE ANY SERIOUS DAMAGE. TIM TALKED TO CHEFFY PAZ AND IS FINE OTHER THAT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE--SHOCK. DANIEL NUNEZ IS UP AND RUNNING TRIPS AS USUAL EXCEPT FOR THE NEED FOR GAS FOR HIS BOAT.
ONE NEAT THING IS THAT NEW GUESTS ARRIVED AT BANANA BEACH TODAY AND WENT SNORKLING AT HOLCHAN AND INTEND ON STAYING THEIR VACATION AS PLANNED. THEY ARE RUNNING ON A SMALL GENERATOR AND SURVIVING.
NO NEWS OF ROGERS,WEISENBURGER,BOYSEN,STURMBURGER

TIM WILL CALL AGAIN TOMORROW AND I WILL TAKE REASONABLE REQUESTS FOR INFO

M
M
Hi Bonzo,
Wondering if Tim plans on receiving email during the month of October. My family to arrive at Bananans October 27th. Not as urgent as some, but I wouldn't want to intrude on other peoples grieving. We have had our share of Hurricanes in Florida too. I know what no electricity is like, but still don't want to snorkle with the duppies.
Right? Thank You Very Much, Prayers to all.
-Mavis

B
BONZO Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Banana Beach is operational as well as Coconuts. I am sure that if you are will to cope with some inconvenience most trips will be available. Marty is our man on the email and has assured me that he can switch it to my address. I run a full time business and will do my best to answer questions. I have never been involved with the day to day operations so it will not be as good as Tim and his staff.
Greg Bowman
email [email protected]

P
P
Bonzo,
Thanks for the confirmation regarding Helen and Woody. We shall notify the rest of the family. Can you please relay to them that Phil is avail to come down and Sean has 3 months to kill before his next class - and pass on any urgent requests they may have. Do you have e-mail (ours is [email protected]) or can we phone you? (ours is (909)763-0214)
Thank you so much for all you help. It does much to ease our minds.
Phil and Paola

Philip Canaday
P.O. Box 391369
Anza, CA 92539-1369
(909)763-0214
[email protected]
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Thanks BONZO for the information on Woody and Helen. We are worried about Ed Meldrum and Laurel who live in our house south of Woody about a mile down the beach. I am sure our boat was destroyed in the boatyard with the others and we can repair damage to the house if any. WE CAN"T REPLACE OUR FRIENDS!
Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Terry and Michele Colbert

J
J
Thanks, Bonzo, for asking Tim about my sister danni weissenberger, her children yves and dinah, as well for ralf sturmberg and adrian boysen. Thanks.
Johnny

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.