Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
chuck Offline OP
OP Offline
C
what a mess-all stories are true about the damage being on the lagoon side with the hotel side not being that bad.I got off the plane and walked to the belize yacht club just to see if I could still have my wedding oct 21.The yacht club has roof damage and a pool full of rain water and shingles-lots of cleanup but it can be done.
Ramons was a mess as you can imagine with all those thatched huts-lots and lots of cleanup with a few casitas destroyed-did not go in so can't tell you more detail.
more to follow........

Chuck E.
A
A
Chuck I have Kathy in Canada on the phone right now. She hasn't heard from her mom & dad yet who were staying at the Belize Yacht club. Can you please see if you can if Ken & Debbie McLean are there. If they are can you get word to them that Kathy and the family are eagerly awaiting contact from them? Any help would be great!!

Her cell phone # is (780) 984-7729 and she will have her phone on all night.

And if you do talk to them, please wish her Dad a Happy Birthday (its Oct. 05) from her and all the family.

P.S This is Kathy's cousin.

C
chuck Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I actually talked to kathy the other day-I asked about them but they did not recognize the name-but anybody from the yacht club is fine

Chuck E.
A
A
Chuck, their room number was 18B would that help you in any way??? Are you still in Belize?

C
C
Since you were on Ac today - did you happen to notice on the way out or on the way back what the condition of the far south end of the island is? Specifically the house on the southern tip with the observation tower, long dock, and white fence? We are very concerned about the safety of the caretakers, Muraldo and Gladys and their niece and her son - any info?

Susan Loveless
'Casa HolChan"
[email protected]
C
chuck Offline OP
OP Offline
C
2 or 3 houses on the southern side all seemed to be ok-there was still a pier there

Chuck E.
A
A
Chuck are you still in Belize?? If not, are you planning a return trip very soon to San Pedro other than your wedding?

C
chuck Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I am going back monday or tuesday to try to get a better feel of whether there will be electricity or not.

Chuck E.
J
J

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 112 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.