Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
zaasp Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi everybody,
which ia the best place to stay Journey Inn or Victoria house,we would like a beach front cabana.I have a question about dive trips. On some of the resort packages they offer dive trips. Do you have to be certified already or need to get certified once their. Do they offer dive lessons to get you started with out having to be certified.

Personally, I would rather be certified prior to arriving. I really wouldn't want to devote my vacation time to learning how to dive upon arrival. The more you can get accomplished prior to arrival leaves you with more time to have fun and explore.

Most resorts offer what's called a Resort Course and will permit you to dive during your stay at their resort only.

As far as which resort... it all depends on what you are looking for in a resort. JE is north of the cut and requires you to take a water taxi or their boat back and forth to go into town. Victoria House is south of the cut which makes it easier to come and go into town, etc without having to worry about getting a boat. Both have appealing aspects...

T
T
would ante up for more than a casita at vc...they look cool but aint...needs an ac that really works...the thatched roof lets all the cool air out, rather hot air in...

aside from that you cant go wrong at vc...

CAn't compare Victoria with JE. Victoria is beautiful and well maintained with it's pool overlooking the ocean. JE, well, it's a bit different and many of the casita's are well off the water. The pool is in back. Strange kind of place, I thought.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

I know some people that work at Vic. they all are really nice. I agree that JE is....different. but then again i am partial.

Barb~*~
My stay at Journey's End 10 yrs ago, was great.

The pool in the middle of the property was ideal,
with the Lunch swim up bar, and protected from the cool sea breezes at night. Also did not take away from the serene beach area, while enjoying the sky and blue water.

Plenty of beach view, during visiting the front bar and having breakfast and dinner inside the restaurant or on the open deck/patio.

But for sure different than staying at Victoria House.

Dare To Deviate
Victoria House.

Live and let live

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.