Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#67455 04/28/03 12:15 AM
Daylon Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey all! Daylon here again...looking for yet MORE advice on my upcoming trip to paradise.. (May14th - 18th)....looking for people that have gone fishing down there...

I'm not so much interested in catching a single 1000 pound fish...as having a steady stream of stuff to reel in..

What do you recommend? Reef fishing charter? Bone fish? Tarpon? What about captains and good charter guides? Average prices? Any good stories absolutely welcome...

D.

- - { Never Play Leap Frog With a Unicorn } - -
Originally posted by Daylon:
Hey all! Daylon here again...looking for yet MORE advice on my upcoming trip to paradise.. (May14th - 18th)....looking for people that have gone fishing down there...

I'm not so much interested in catching a single 1000 pound fish...as having a steady stream of stuff to reel in..

What do you recommend? Reef fishing charter? Bone fish? Tarpon? What about captains and good charter guides? Average prices? Any good stories absolutely welcome...

D.
I'm with you, I would rather catch 30 3 pound permit in an early morning, then trying to catch a blue marlin all day. reef fishing is wonderful, there are many exciting species. The flats has some awesome bonefish, which is fun on a light flyrod or a light spinning rod. Even night fish off a pier can be alright. There are alot good guides. Geraldo Badillo is a great guy, he fishes,snorkeling and has several boats, a small fishing skiff and a catamaran sailboat. Everyone has their favorite way to fish, and their favorite guides. You will have a great time fishing there. Click on the fishing info on this website is really helpful at times, Adios, mel s...

Mel Sinderman
daylon I fish once a month read my report .the flat and reef fishing is supper wow.wow and wow lots of action ..my buddy is bicho rivero he is a great reef capt...tel # 011 501 6067036 he can also put you on the bones , butthe reef is wild ,and alive with fish ,good luck to you Iwill be thetre may 3 to 9 and june 10 to 16 ,,,

Living The Dream Every Day!
S
S
We've always had fun and muchos fish with Ramon or Severo Guerrero, phone 226-2325, 226-2324; E-mail: [email protected]; great fishermen and fun to spend a day with; they cook a great beach picnic with your catch and will send fillets back with you for a restaurant to cook for future meals; we like snapper and reef fishing with them - don't know much about tarpon, bone, etc. Prices approximately $150-175 US depending on 1/2 or whole day. We are also Geraldo Badillo fans. Happy catch!

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 166 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.