Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#67579 04/29/03 02:45 PM
OP Offline
I have several posts in various places recomending the beach BBQ's. Just wondering if anyone has a favorite and which ones are on which days?

I
I
BC's on Sunday Afternoon. Can't be beat.
Everyone in our group of 11 thought the BBQ was excellent and its not easy to impress 11 Texans with your BBQ. My wife and I shared the combo plate (ribs, chicken, and sausage with potato salad and beans) and were stuffed to the gills.
It takes quite a while to get your food but it just leaves more time for Belikins and talking with all the great people you will meet. Don't Miss It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
M
What is BC's?

L
L
Absolutely BCs. Right across from the airport. Sunday BBQ is delicious and don't forget to say hello to Charlene (a great cook), Ernie and Carlo, two of my favorite bartenders on AC!

O
O
Sunday afternoons on the beach at the Crazy Cannucks bar at the Playador has BBQ, horse-shoe tournament, Pineaple Willy & the Heat playing, an awesome view, limbo contest with shots and lot's of great people to hang out with.
I was there over a month and didn't miss one sunday, enjoy!!!!!

BCs beach BBQ for definite!! Sundays between 11 and 32 I believe. We loved it last year and ran back over there before our flight the second sunday. ITs one of the reasons we made sure to be on AC for 2 Sundays this year. My boyfriend is from Houston originally and his brother wins BBQ contests in Texas, and it impressed him!

After that we'll hop in our golf cart and head north to Palapa to continue the afternoon party!

Andrea in Atlanta
AC bound in 42 hours!

Andrea in Atlanta

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 324 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.