Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#6779 10/04/00 09:17 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Anyone in Tres Cocos:
How are Elma and Mike/Joyce? Heard they had damage to their houses. How about our house,
in between Elma and Mike/Joyce? Any news would be appreciated. We are thinking and praying for all of you!!!!!
Bill/Pat Maner

#6780 10/04/00 09:27 PM
J
J
... Bill and Pat...... Janice and Roger Best here... good friends of Elma, from Idaho... I have been on this board for days now watching and waiting and still no word.... I did see that Elma's house and Mike/Joyce's house had 'severe' damage....... thought it was odd no mention of yours......... perhaps just because the guy reporting (Chris Berlin) didn't
know your name.... I think if the house was gone he would have said so !!!

Holding good thoughts that Elma is safe and sound and no doubt already working on putting her little piece of paradise back together........ thinking maybe she was at Mary Ellen and Paul Steven's place (the house in front).... hope so..... or anywhere safe !!

#6781 10/04/00 10:36 PM
T
T
Bill and Pat
Cropduster from down the beach. we didn't talk to chris direct today but are expecting call in am. will try to get details on your home. we have talked to him twice but no good connection.. haven't had much luck with specfic question about anything. we have a list of question to ask and will put your home on the list and get back to you.

between bugs and wind you are having a H--- of a time with a roof. I hope you can laugh
at this a little.

see you in paradise soon

stan jones

#6782 10/05/00 10:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
To Bill & Pat Maner - Heard Elma rode out the storm at Paul Stevens, Mike & Joyce lost the roof-Joyce is in NC & frantic to get back, she talked to Mike briefly on phone.

#6783 10/05/00 10:49 AM
J
J
...... THANK YOU so very much for the word on Elma !!!! That is all I needed to hear :-) :-) :-) Sure appreciate any other news.....

Forever in debt........... j

#6784 10/05/00 10:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
This is keith <& Rashell, we will be returning from Cancun on Saturday. We can{t carry much, but what should we bring? Chris Berlin said "all" in Tres Cocos are okay, Elma? Beto?, Jim & Anna? LoriP? Is our house still there & livable? Please let us know. Thanks

#6785 10/05/00 11:00 AM
J
J
Keith and Rashell...... SOOOO great to hear from you !! Knew you were out of the country... JUST got word that Elma is ok, she was at Mary Ellen and Paul Stevens (if the report is correct :-)...) Jim and Ana and baby are fine, Robin has talked to Jim a few times :-) Haven't seen any reports on Beto or LoriP as yet..... I am sure you are anxious to get home and I look forward to TALKING to you ASAP !!! Love you and be sure to take LOTS OF HUGS back with you, everyone will need them !!! ........ j

#6786 10/05/00 11:02 AM
B
OP Offline
B
Thank you so much for the info!!! We have been frantic; houses can be repaired but
friends cannot be replaced!!!
Thank you again.

#6787 10/05/00 10:01 PM
T
T
Bill / Pat

talked to chris around noon. i asked about your house and his answer was that he didn't think it was bad at all. i commented about
your neighbor's houses and he said didn't think you were that bad off. he said mike lost his roof but elma was worst off. hope i am not giving you a bad report but he sounded pretty reassuring about your house.
will be getting more info. and try and pass it on .

plan on monday departure.

stan

#6788 10/06/00 12:06 AM
R
R
Keith and Rashell

Talked with Lori's sister in Dallas three days ago and yesterday and Lori and Beto are OK. According to other reports the Bar is gone, but your place is still standing.

Our house and boat are gone. But that all I know. I haven't heard anything more from Lori since the 3rd. I also understand that Doug and Aly are OK.

Reed Purdy

Reed Purdy
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.