Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#67968 05/06/03 05:33 PM
M
maya10 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
And I CAN'T WAIT! Mel S, I think you were asking about anti-nausea meds. Some friends of ours were seasick on a cruise last year, and they took Meclizine Hydrochloride tablets, one is called "Bonine". Seemed to work well, and doesn't make you drowsy like the usual stuff. They were even fine on the bouncy catamaran after margaritas! Have to take it ahead of time, though. And it doesn't recommend alcoholic bev. Of course, we ignored that!

#67969 05/06/03 05:47 PM
Originally posted by maya10:
And I CAN'T WAIT! Mel S, I think you were asking about anti-nausea meds. Some friends of ours were seasick on a cruise last year, and they took Meclizine Hydrochloride tablets, one is called "Bonine". Seemed to work well, and doesn't make you drowsy like the usual stuff. They were even fine on the bouncy catamaran after margaritas! Have to take it ahead of time, though. And it doesn't recommend alcoholic bev. Of course, we ignored that!
Thanks for the med Maya10 ! Have an awesome trip down there and I know you will have a great trip. You know it's funny, many times I have mentioned to cooworkers that we may go back to Belize in the future. Of course, everyone yells out about hurricanes and there horrors. Yeah right, look at these tornados these days here in Mo ! Right now we are under the guns again with these damned tornados. I hope all these storms will be blown over and you will be able to fly out in Cool runnings gail...................mel s.

Mel Sinderman
#67970 05/06/03 07:57 PM
M
maya10 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mel-our area got hit pretty hard Sunday, but fortunately skipped our town. Hope you and yours are O.K. this time around. Stay safe, this will be my last transmission until I return. Adios!

#67971 05/06/03 09:10 PM
Safe journey and enjoy yourself, Maya! smile Please post a trip report on your return.

p.s. bonine is what I use as well. nice raspberry chew it up, no side effects, anti-chum med.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 267 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.