Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#68023 - 05/07/03 06:18 PM Back in ATL :(
Rapier Offline
Well I am back from AC and first wish to apologize for lack of contact and trip reports from the island, But since I work on these reched computers for a living, the last thing I wanted to do was even SEE a computer while in AC ... so there you have it.

It only took 5 1/2 hours to get to AC from Atlanta, but due to storms on the east coast and three failed landing attempts, reroutes, and other fiascos it took over 25 hours to return home. With that in mind I hope you will forgive me for a few more days to post a trip report. I promise it to be a thorough one though [maybe too thorough :rolleyes: ] so maybe it will be worth the wait.

Just one last quick note: I completely enjoyed meeting all of those boarders that managed to cross paths with me in AC and was disappointed that I didn't get to meet all that I know were there somewhere ........ Maybe next time we will have better luck in getting together.

Got to go .... Unpack .... and get some rest

Later !

#68024 - 05/07/03 06:57 PM Re: Back in ATL :(
rickcheri Offline
Welcome Home,
Glad you made it safely,
It was good to met ya and hang out, we will do it again!!! E us.
Talk with ya soon,
Rick

#68025 - 05/07/03 08:13 PM Re: Back in ATL :(
evening Offline
Scott-

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your return trip. I thought OJing through George Bush Int'l in Houston, then having a kid kick me for 3 hour flight was bad!

Will keep a lookout for your trip report - and the MIA Axeman!

#68026 - 05/07/03 11:47 PM Re: Back in ATL :(
denverdan Offline
Sorry for the probs on your return as well...
Can't wait for the report!

#68027 - 05/09/03 10:58 PM Re: Back in ATL :(
kayesscee Offline
Scott, were you the Scott with Rachel? Staying at Corona del Mar?

#68028 - 05/12/03 04:15 PM Re: Back in ATL :(
Rapier Offline
Afraid Not .... I was staying at Holiday
and no Rachel either [or Heather or Sue or Sally .....], Just Axeman :rolleyes:

#68029 - 05/16/03 02:22 PM Re: Back in ATL :(
KANSAS COWBOY Offline
HOWDY RAPIER !

SOUNDS LIKE A ROUGH TRIP HOME, GLAD YOU MADE IT SAFELY THOUGH, THANKS AGAIN FOR THE LIFT TO THE AIRPORT,WAS PRETTY COOL TO SEE YOU GUYS ON THE WAY OUT & SEND US OFF, HAD A BLAST HANGIN OUT WITH YOU & ACTION AX,& ALL THE OTHERS, JAKE ASKED ABOUT YA'LL, OH YEA, THANKS FOR HOOKIN ME UP WITH THOSE PANTY-RIPPERS !, laugh THATS A PERFECT MIX FOR THE ISLAND !!, BROUGHT BIG 2-BOTTLES OF OLD MASTERS HOME WITH ME, GONE THE FIRST WEEKEND , THE REALITY SHOCK OF BEING BACK HOME NEEDED SOME ADJUSTMENTS. KEEPING BONAIR IN MIND, HAVEN'T SEEN MUCH OF AX ON THE BOARD, GOT SOMETIN FOR HIM,
TAKE CARE,...............K.C.

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 34 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,670 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,006 Topics
462,170 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.