Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Big Al Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi,

If you offer massages, manicures, pedicures, nails or other personal services (now don't get carried away.. wink

Please contact me by email here:
[email protected]
Put "AC services" in the subject.

I have some questions regarding your services for my visit and also for a story telling contest prize I offerred on this board.

Thanks,
Al

Go see the Kung-Fu teacher on AC...he's the best I've EVER been to. Located on Middle street North end of town. Fixed my wasted rotator injury in 1 hour. Was completly blissed out.

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
you think he can do something about a bum knee?
i tore my acl and sprained my mcl about 2 month's ago and it still hurts. the only true relief from the swelling and pain has come from chinese acupuncture frown

M
M
My dive instructor, and he's been there forever, suggested a woman, I think named Rosaria. Not sure for certain, but if he thinks she is good, she probably is. I never got there, as my torn ligaments felt better in the sun, but you might want to check on it.

R
RA Offline
R
Hi Axeman,

We've been looking for the Kung-Fu teacher (massage therapist) Master Hung. Are you still in San Pedro? Do you know where he is now?

His name is Master Lee and he is in San Pedro.

The best spa in my opinion is Sol Spa, very pretty. Some people also like Tropical Touch, though I know since they moved on the pier it is light in there and many mention it is not dark/relaxing enough for massage.

Nails, that is easy. Jill is by far the best on the island. '

What do you mean by "also for a story telling contest prize I offerred on this board."

B
B
Hi ke, it looks like the message with the "story telling contest" was from 2003.

lol thanks, I did not realize that!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 379 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.