Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
OP Offline
W
One week from today, my adventure to Belize begins!!! I am so excited (been packed for a week) and I can't thank everyone here enough for all the good info I've acquired by lurking on this board. I've also enjoyed Lans Sluders book, it really got me ready to see things I may have missed otherwise. So, anyone else going to be there in the May 17th to 24th time frame? We'll be at Ramon's, and would love to meet ya!

ANY BOCANUTS OUT THERE????

Have a great trip!!!
Rick

E
E
Will just be coming in as u leave.
jb

We are going to be there May 17-25th and are also staying at Ramon's!!!! We'll have to meet up sometime!

W
OP Offline
W
COOL, Scubachic! This will be our first time to AC, have you been there before? We are with the Jim Morris group, but I'm not sure if we know anyone who is coming. Can you NOT WAIT????

i'll be there the 19th. we'll have to hang out.
laugh

This is our first time too. I am not familiar with the Jim Norris group! We are from the San Francisco bay area and are just going down for a relaxing vacation and hopefully some great diving. what about you?

p.s. Where are you staying Blk Chine?

W
OP Offline
W
Probably no scuba-ing for us... but we'll hold ya a seat at the pool bar! Jim Morris is playing at Ramons that week. If you haven't heard him, and you like any of these: islands, sun, sailing, beer, good music... you'll love him! I used to be a 100% Buffet fan, but I love this guys stuff even more. My husband and I haven't really been away on vacation since we were married 6 years ago, so we plan on kicking back, relaxing, and PARTYING as much as possible. Hey, maybe we can vicariously enjoy some of your dives... meet us for drinks!

That sounds great! I love Buffet type music. In fact, have been listening to it virtually non-stope for the past two weeks in anticipation of our trip! We plan on enjoying the pool bar and sun as much as possible too! My husband and I have been married for three years and are trying to get in all of our "fun" vacations before we start having children !!!! How will I recognize you? I have short red hair and my husband is Italian so typical dark hair, dark skin (well, the latter only after he's actually been in the sun a day or two!!!)Is Jim Morris just playing at the bar or do you actually buy tickets for a concert???? I can hardly wait!!!!!

W
OP Offline
W
Sounds wonderful! We've been married for 6 years (Tuesday) and have no kids. We TOO plan on partying our butts off smile I am short, dark hair and my husband is tall dark hair (he's Greek) you will recognize us because I will surely be half intoxicated upon arrival (I hate to fly and self medicate) I'm pretty sure you can still get tickets to Jim's shows, in the meantime check him out at

www.jimmorris.com

He's a lot of fun, and his wife is great. This will be fun, meeting in Belize! I saw your profile, what kind of law do you practise? I'm in real property (hmmm, wonder if Belize reciprocates licenses? HAHA!) See you SOON!

Jen and Stan

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.