around with an open beer or a drink?

S
S
Yes

OP Offline
Bummer, Thanks for letting me know !!!

I
I
We were told to just keep our Belikins in a bottle koozie and we had no problems at all.
Doesn't mean its legal but we ran all over the island and constantly had a beer in our hands and nobody ever said a word.

2CD THAT,
OLE ! , AS WELL CONSTANTLY HAD A COLD ONE OF SOME SORT, WAS ASKED TO PUT A KOOZIE AROUND IT OR IN A CUP, .......DONT FORGET THE PANTY-RIPPERS!!

And here I thought it was illegal (or at least bad form) to NOT take a go-cup when bar-hopping. Go figure. Maybe that's why I can't remember how I get home most nights. wink

Seriously, I've never had a problem in the two months I've been here. I frequently take drinks with me, and since I had no idea there was anything wrong with doing so, have never made any attempt to hide them. No one has ever said anything to me, including the police. I think you'll be fine.

Kelly

COWBOY..you crazy F@#$##@....glad ya'll made it home OK!! Surely happy to met your aquantnance!! HEY JAKE!!! Good to party with ya'll! Angel Blessings!!! C&R

OOPS!!! Put it in a plastic glass, if you're leaving w/a drink from anywhere and are going to be "in public" ..bartenders will give you a "HYAG"..Haul your ass glass! Or use one of your own!!! C&R

here in louisiana we have go cups....i asked for one and was told about the "haul your ass cups"....had to laugh on that one....i walked around with my own go-cup the whole time i was on the island...never had a problem...i think that as long as you're kool with how you are presenting yourself....you shouldn't have a problem....

HOWDY, CHERI & RICK !

WAS VERY PLEASED TO MAKE YOR AQUAINTANCE AS WELL, HAD A GREAT TIME HANGIN WITH YOU GUYS, AND ACTION AX & RAPIER, JAKE SAYS HI TOO,GREAT BENIFIT YA'LL HOSTED AT THE HIDEAWAY, HAD AN AWESOME TRIP REPORT READY TO POST & WHEN I HIT THE POST BUTTON I LOST IT , WILL HAVE TO TRY IT AGAIN,LOVED THE ISLAND SO MUCH THINKING OF MID DECEMBER FOR A QUICK RUN DOWN AGAIN,4-5 DAYS, GOT SOME GOOD PIC'S OF ALL YOU GUYS AT THE BENIFIT. CATCH YA LATER

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.