Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
All out alert because the WHOLE Zeke clan will be staying there on those days. Going to be partying on with out a doubt the best beach in Belize. My son and I are planning on doing an overnight Blue Hole/Turneffe trip if anyone wants to hook up for some serious diving. We already have 4 divers and 5 who are going to snorkel if anyone is game. We can probably work out a deal for an entire dive boat. Butch and Vicki are very definitely the tops on AC and the condo complex is second to none on AC. Who is gonna be there on those days. I am begging Choo Choo and Mrs. Choo Choo to join us. SP would never be the same!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
M
M
There will be three of us staying at Caribe during those dates, we are not divers but may see you all around the bar. ML

OP Offline
that is a logical place where i can be found laugh

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
M
M
I'll wear a red rose.

I have a red nose shocked

Reality is due to lack of alcohol
M
M
18 DAYS! Vicki is our beer chilling yet? Oh Damn, I've got to go buy a red rose! ML

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Yes Larry, Your beers are chilled and ready!!!! Just grab the misses and come on down!!!!
See ya soon cool
Vicki

M
M
And cool soon cool it cool will cool be!

frown frown frown frown frown frown

http://www.pbase.com/image/3510317/large

hey you two. i know what you both look like, but cant be there to help you locate each other. here is a sunrise pic of caribe to get you more excited. please have a cuppa joe in a caribe mug one morning on the dock for me.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Jane,
I think you should come and get your OWN coffee, since you already HAVE the coffee cup!!!!!
Love ya!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.