Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DonaH Offline OP
OP Offline
My husband and I are doing a "second honeymoon" or, more like a "get away from the kids" trip to AC from June 7 - 14th.

I've read much on this board and it seems like a great bunch of people have fallen in love with this place. I'm sure we will too.

We are staying at Belize Beach Suites, but will be on the south side to hang out (i.e., party) at some of the local bars.

Anyone planning to be there interested in meeting for drinks?

Dona H.

M
M
Hello DonaH,
I'll be on AC the month of June. I'm not sure where ill be staying yet, but I would like to get together.
MelinMS.

DonaH Offline OP
OP Offline
MelinMs,

Great! Let me know when/when you'd like to meet. Have you been to AC before?
Do you have suggestions on where to go in the evening for drinks? We are available any day except for the evening of the 8th. We're celebrating my birthday (35) at Capricorn that night.

Thanks for the reply. Will you be traveling alone? Please tell me more about yourself and the things you enjoy doing on AC.

Dona H

M
M
DonaH,
Hello, I will be on AC June 5, so any day is fine for me.Yes, I am traveling alone,which is new for me. I have been reading these boards for several weeks and thought it might be a good way to meet people when i'm there.
I have been to AC 4 other times, but we never took advantage of the night life. There is so much to do during the day that by night we were too tired to party much. Usually,hung out at the hotel bar!I really can't recommend a specific place for drinks. I am planning on staying at the Royal Palms (south of town) so it does not matter much to me where we met. I will leave it up to you guys! Talk to you soon,
MelinMS.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.