Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
H
Helen Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Does anyone have a complete list of the names of updated people who are still missing? I want to help the people who are still looking for confirmation that their loved ones are safe, and I need a list to work with.

I've tried looking through the search list Marty started in the beginning of this, but I don't know if and when it's been edited to remove the posts regarding people who are confirmed safe and alive.

It seems like quite a few are still showing up as new subjects, and maybe if everyone posts here, we'll get a better grasp on who we're still looking for.

THANKS VERY MUCH! [Linked Image]

K
K
I am trying to keep up...usually if someone emails me with their information..i'll put it up. here's the list..though I'm sure there are alot that should be on here..that aren't.
http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/minikitty/missing.html

We have a volunteer who is going thru the board, matching people who need people with people who found people.

Its like playing concentration with a HUGE board...

Big job. But we have wonderful people filling niches EVERYWHERE!

BELIZE RULES!

K
K
thanx to John in Vancouver! :-))))

J
J
Helen...... there are so many still not reported on....... good luck to all that are working on it and BIG thanks from all of us that are waiting...... Here are some from the Tres Cocos list that I haven't had word on. I did not originally post all of them as they had been posted already. Elma Taylor, Mary Ellen and Paul Stevens, Joyce and Mike Smith, Bob Kjolean (all of those are close neighbors). Not far N. the Mcleans. Several have been accounted for right around the Palapa Bar area ..... but beyond there still lots not heard of.... Teacher Debra and family, Miss Peggy and family.

Hope any of this helps....... thanks again...
[email protected]

H
Helen Offline OP
OP Offline
H
What about Billery (Ernest)? I didn't see that one on the list, but I read a post about a few hours ago from someone searching.

Are all of the names on your lists Ambergris Caye only, or is Caye Caulker also included? Any mainlanders on the list? Are there any other lists floating around out there that you know of?

I'm waiting to hear back from someone named Marina who is looking for her stepsister and two babies (residents of Caye Caulker). She emailed me a few hours ago asking for me to get Marty's help, but she forgot to give me names. She's having computer problems and can't post here, but she offered help in updating lists of missing people. I'll post here as soon as she gives me some names.

THANKS FOR THE INFO! Please keep it coming. And PLEASE keep praying for all the missing, and especially Kay Smith's family.

J
J
Many cups of tea and a 250 gm can of tobacco! I have so many windows open my poor old ViewSonic 7 looks like a piece of modern art.

P.S. I think that Kathy has retired for the evening so it may be a few hours until her pages at http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/minikitty/missing.html are updated again. Meanwhile I keep digging.

[This message has been edited by John in Vancouver, Canada (edited 10-05-2000).]

H
Helen Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Kathy in Canada,

I noticed your parents (Ken & Debbie McLean) are not on your list. Have they been confirmed found and safe? I hope so!

M
M
Paul and Mary Ellen Stevens are okay. House had some damage but all is well!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Thanks so much for this board Marty. Have been on here almost constantly since Saturday. My daughter Stephanie lives in San Pedro and I am still awaiting word that she is ok along with her friend Chris. She moved last week so I have no idea where in SP she is. She is a massage therapist and is also connected with the Island Academy. Got an email from her Friday night either if us knowing nothing about the storm at that time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 262 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.