Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
opps...scrubs

S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Erin,

Thanks for the site information, and I commend yourself and those like you who take the time to help out animals in need.

Cheers,

Simon,,,

E
E
My pleasure. Our Belize pups are great.

I'll see if I can score a b/w printer for you/Saga (I work for Xerox . . .).

Take care,
erin

simonb...i have been reading about your wish lists for saga, and i would love to help....will be in san pedro sept. 30 thru oct. 6....i know several vets in my area that may be able to help....also, there are 2 wildlife centers close by to where i live, that may be a possible resource....i would like to speak with some of these people before i can promise anything, but i'm pretty confident that they would be willing to help....i am going to print out this page and whatever other links i have found here, to take around town...hopefully, we can chat about this in the near future....anything else pops up on your needs, please let me know....also, anything about the school's needs, since my friend works for the board of education, we may have some help there, as well...thanx...kerry

S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi Kerry,

Please e-mail me at [email protected] and we'll chat about everything. It will be a while before I respond as I have to run down to Placencia today to pick up one of the boats we took down South to avoid the non-hurricane.

Cheers,

Simon...

simonb....had to bring this back up to the top...i had typed with eileen, and she sent me a wish list also...i have managed to pull together quite a bit of stuff for your cause....i am travelling solo, so i am limited on the weight of things that i can bring....haven't actually tried to pack and weigh everything yet....also, have lots to bring in the way of school supplies for conchita (spgirl)if anyone is going down before me...and would care to help getting some of this down to saga....let simon or eileen know...or, conchita or me...that would be great...have lots of collars, chew toys, heartworm meds for puppies, surgical towels, drapes, suture materials, leashes, other meds i'm not too familiar with (but were obtained thru my vet here, and i showed him your list)

S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Kerry, thank you so much for your support. Please, if anyone can help Kerry out these supplies are urgently needed.

Cheers,

Simon

If you'll take a used, but very nice, answering machine, I can bring one with me. We arrive on Aug. 26. I can probably round up some other supplies from our vet as well.

S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Actually our answering machine is horrible and a functioning unit would be greatly appreciated. Give me a call at 600-1033 when you arrive and we'll get together.

Many thanks,

Simon..

Simon...have a couple old answering machines coming with me...and I have only about 20 tablets of "Acepromazine" to bring...may be able to get more!! We have lots of other stuff-syringes, other meds, donated stuff etc....i'll be so happy to meet you!! And help in ANY way!!! Thanks!! C

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.