Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
tcline1 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I will be going to Belize in January and staying at The Palms Condominiums on Ambergris Caye. Has anyone been to this hotel? If so, please provide any advice. What are the best ways to spend my time on San Pedro? Open to all suggestions!

I think you will be very satisfied at the Palms... The manager( Ana ) is SUPER....Just tell her that crazy Texan said take care of you.
She will also book any excursions you want....
If you like to fish ,picnic lunch (with the fish you catch)& snorkle, I suggest Luis Caliz,he is great..Have a great trip.....

John
T
tcline1 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks for the insight, any tips on good food and a good party.

G
G
Good Food? Are you in for a treat...AC has the best food in the whole world. Cocina Caramba was excellent. Papi's was wonderful. Also, Los Cocos was very good. It is a very small place. They don't have a menu. They tell you what they have that day. I saw mostly locals there and it was dirt cheap. We had fried fish and stewed chicken with rice n beans and potato salad. Very good. Also, there is a new resturant over Crazy Kanuk's called the Beach Party Rest. and it was really good and reasonably priced. Just returned last week. I'm having post partum depression.

T
tcline1 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Sounds great, it will be my first time there and my honeymoon so I am hoping to have a great time. Do you know anything abuot The Palms Condos?

G
G
no, sorry but if you do a search on the Palms you can read everything that's ever been discussed about it.

E
E
The Palms is an excellent choice, right in the middle of things. You may wish to check out Banana Beach as well, a little south of towm (1 1/2 mi). Either place, out standing.

You can't go wrong with the Palms. One of my fav places. LARGE spacious condos with great balcony overlooking the sea. Great location close to everything. Cute lushly landscaped pool in a grotto behind the building. Excellent staff, especially Ana!

C
C
About sunscreen: pack about 1 oz of sunscreen per day per person. It's really hot down there and the sun is quite strong, especially for us Michiganders.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 278 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.