Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#71772 08/06/03 04:07 PM
Bobber Offline OP
OP Offline
After being hijacked into a trip to Culebra, and a wedding in a Mexican all-inclusive this year, we just booked 9 days in AC starting the first week in FEB. I am so elated I could just ----! Belikins and lobsters will scream for mercy.
Unfortunately (?) we couldn't get into our normal accomodations at Paradise Villas, but did get into the Palms. Looks nice enough, but the main thing is we are going back to AC. smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
#71773 08/06/03 04:11 PM
E
E
You will not regret staying at the Palms, Nicest place on the island and right in the middle of everything.

#71774 08/06/03 04:29 PM
You will like the Palms. As said by others it is right in the center of things. BC's is right next door - a great place to hang out and a wonderful barbaque.

Make sure you say hello to Ana at the Palms. A wonderful person who will make your stay that much better. We have been friends with her and her husband (and the kids) for a number of years. Say hi to her from Byron and tell her we will be seeing her the first part of February.

You will not regret your decision.

Byron
#71775 08/06/03 04:34 PM
Well it's about time Bobber! I can't believe you went to an all inclusive in Mexico! My family is trying to get me on a cruise and all my protests are falling on deaf ears. Oh, the things we do for love...

Now you only have six months to wait and dream wink

#71776 08/06/03 04:50 PM
Bobber Offline OP
OP Offline
Yeah, well, what can you do? My daughter was getting married and it was her choice. I bit the bullet because it wasn't about me. This will be our 4th trip to AC. The Culebra thing was because the ladies wanted a beautiful beach for a change. It was beautiful, but there was nothing else, and a beach can only take you so far. The food was disappointing, nothing I couldn't get in the states, and we had to take a car everywhere and travel in a pack. The diving was so-so but the snorkeling was very good. The guys caved on this location ONLY if we could go back to AC the following year. The women agreed, and afterwards spent a lot of time comparing Culebra to AC, with Culebra winning only on the beach issue. The girls now can't wait to get back to AC.
I've walked by the Palms a number of times, but never wandered through. The website really looks nice, and like I said, I would stay under a rock in AC if I had to.
Read your trip report on Utila. Girl, you have a gift.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.