Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pedro1 Offline OP
OP Offline
Last night a few of my mates and I had a sumptous early dinner at Tastes of Thailand (fabulous).We then went to the opening of the Stained Glass Pub(opp. new Belize Bank building)-started drinking way to much but had a cracking time,and Jim and Marie(owners)appear to know what they are doing,and they are making steak and kidney pudding with chips and baked beans on saturday lunchtime.
We left with a wobble to our gait and launched into Fidos where Tim was playing and then Pineapple got up to play with him-they performed one of the best renditions of Homeward Bound (simon & G) that I have ever heard.They need to brush up on the lyrics for the Monkees number but together they are without the finest duo in SP-come on guys play together at least twice a week -
please

sounds rad mate.
wish i could have been there...

B
B
Hmmm... an actual pub next to Aqua Marina, sounds awfully dangerous :p I saw the workers adding the finishing touches to the place, it looked nice from what I could see (not much actually)

BTW I caught a variation of the theme a couple Sundays ago when Pineapple Willy & his band had Jamie of CatX sitting in at Crazy Canuck's. Way fun rock & roll, they were throwing out all manner of old chestnuts. I like the nice incestuous little music scene in San Pedro laugh

K
K
Glad to hear you actually enjoyed something Pedro1! Hope that white dog of yours did too! Now check out where Skinny and da boys are playing under "living in Belize"! laugh

Sounds like fun - Love that Barefoot Skinny

Now that I am back from intensive therapy after Toad's anal-asis of me. I think I remember hearing those guyz and I should be back in the game and on the Island at the end of the month to regenerate and visit with dear old dad. laugh laugh

glad to hear that the cat 7 guys are re-organizing in different ways since they are such good musicians. cool
pedro, are there really kidneys in the pudding and if so, from what animal? eek
gay

B
B
I believe that would be beef kidneys, if my pub grub memory serves. Considering the Belikin licensing thing, maybe steak and Guinness pie is on the horizon at this new establishment??? laugh

The real reason our Colony revolted was not the tea tax... it was the Steak and Kidney Pudding!!!

Gone fishing!!
Hey Bill also the fish pie, yuk!

And a Bonnet is a hat and a boot goes on you foot,they are not car parts. laugh laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.