Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#71926 08/08/03 11:12 AM
OP Offline
Hi All..now our trip is four days and counting down!
<trying to contain myself> laugh

Now, the most important thing...where are your favorite places to relax and throw a few back? I noticed a few mentions about BC? Not being up on my AC acronyms...to what (or where) are they referring?
Thanks!
Jennfer cool

Jen, mobunny here. For drinks, I really loved Cannibals. It is a big palapa set on top of a concrete slab, right by the water. They have great inexpenseive food, very good drinks and music some nights. I think Denis Wolfe plays there on Mondays? Mike the bartender is very funny. It's low key and a great placeon the water to just hang out. It is just north of BC's (that's the actually the name of the place - another good bar with a beach BBQ on Sundays) and Blue Water Grill (excellent food for a little higher price) There is a bar every hundred feet or so, just walk along and see what appeals to you. Have a panty ripper for me. For us 10 days and counting. laugh

OP Offline
Hey? Did you say ten days and counting? We'll be there from aug 12-19 (Tuesday to Tuesday). We should catch up for a cocktail if our days overlap.
Jen wink

We fly in on Monday the 18th. It's hard to say what we'll be doing exactly but, I would bet money we are at Cannibal's that night for a few too many rum drinks. Especially if they have music. You have seen our pics so you know what we look like. Maybe we will see you there! mobunny

OP Offline
Hey Mobunny. Just look for two crazy (middle-aged) blondes laughing their fool heads off and that will be us! Maybe we'll see ya.
I'm packing already!
:rolleyes: Hmmm....Let's see..dive gear...shorts...bathing suit...yep..I'm ready! :p

smile

K
K
Two single "crazy (middle aged) blondes" ? Crazy is good.

OP Offline
Hmm...maybe 40 is not middle-age anymore...after all, people ARE living until 100 these days! eek

IRM Offline
Neither is 45. Nine days and counting. Just had to test my new avatar.

And it's a fine one smile

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 329 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.