Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
well fishing fans here is the report!!!!!!!fishing was back to great !!on a scale of 1 to 10 it was a 9 lots of reef action ,snapper yellow ,red .,mangrove, silk lots of snapper some nice groupper abot 6 to 10 lb range .the bite was hot and heavy .went to rocky point the first day large school masters in the rock ..5lb to 12 lb class .mixed with huge grunts ,some large jacks ,triggers ,nice weather no wind on aug 8 ,came down with scotty my 23 old son just graduated the police academy.in nj need to bond with his dad and the day was not disappointing only here for 4 days , got a hello and a hell yeah from hope who speed by in her fishing .boat gave us a wave and it was a nice start to a ,wonderful day, no wind like the two months previous ..realy bad weather ,,,, we had the bad tide and strong current,not so here fri was just a picture perfect day ,capt bicho fishingsanpedro.com gave us ,a day to put in our book ,non stop action incl some of the largest cudas I have every seen ,attacking our fish till we put some wire leader and hooked up two hooks and went to war ,had two fish on same time , they jumped leaped did the dance ,and beat me and my son up.made us look silly ,both fish are to wise ,they tired us out .we lost the 4 footer ,snaped the line ..landed the bigger of the two gave it its freedom it so well earned so some one will catch it another.. time .

day two we went south to the reef south of ho chan about half a mile down the coast ,fishing was good ,to very good not as big fish as north at rocky point but ,the bite was quick and fast .relesing fish after fish . we caught a lot of nice yellow tale snaper we threw in some small cut up sardines and had the fish right in the back of the boat ,it does not get any better than that ,trust me I fished all over the world and this day was also fabulous ,capt bicho has some reefs the only a few locals know very small coral ,the just hold large bodies of reef critters some 2 two 3 lb small ones , some huge 15 two 25 lb,, or more breaking off all kind of tackle and running off spools of 15 lb test line.we use spinning gear ,15 to 20 lb test also some ultra lite for fun ,,can not land much but outstanding action ..that day we only fished till 1pm then capt bicho and his son jr dove for lobster ,we had a fantastic bbq,lunch ,lobster and belkins ,and all his secret sauces ,with ice cold watermelon for deseret.wow wow and more wow a good day was had by all .

day three was not as nice the wind picked up from the north made conditions a little sloppy we went to the lagoon side to catch and release some cuda,s and jacks we tucked into the lagoon to get out of wind again ,plenty of fish on live sardines ,they would not hit the wire leader. to smart but ,hit a trolled small hook got pleny of fish .we only fished till 12 pm we had to go to the sun bbq at bc a must do thing in sanpedro we took all of my capt bichos family I felt like santa claus his family is my adopted family .we have become so close but all the sanpedro folks I have meet are the sweet and nice ,we feasted at the lunch bbq,ribs chichen beans pot salad ,ice cold belkins ,it waas just super .the time went by so fast ,thurs to mon with three great days of fishing but will be back for 9 days in sept 2 to the 10 .we had no rain and was hot ,we enjoyed the short time my self and my 23 yr old son spent together met some great chat bord people vickie ,hope .,peter the great {pedro1}and his wonder dog charlie .and some many of my sanpedro buddys ,look for my sept post next moth tight lines ,and good fishing enjoy life ...........

Living The Dream Every Day!
CaptJeff, hey, thanks for the input. Although I don't quite understand all of it, I think I followed it well. Good time had by all, right smile

Will watch for Sept.

(I want a vacation frown )

As usual-good report- thanks for the fish they were put on the plate with a nice bottle of chardonnay-the hats and shirt look outstanding-Charlie actually went to the hairdresser and manicurist yesterday and then went to show off in front of you at BC's to find that you had already left

HI CAPT JEFF!!! laugh
Man of man, I agree with you... the fishing was FANTASTIC!
It was SO nice to meet you and Scott! You are one heck of a nice guy and just too funny! Did you know that Dan met you the last time we were on the Island? Yep, he told me so! I'm like, well where the heck was I? lol
If Anne Child were just a little older I'd grab Scott for a son-in-law in a heart beat! wink
What a fine upstanding young man! (ya did good dad)
I guess we'll see you in May at the Texas San Pedro Social Club Partee?!
Have a grand time in September! cool
Hope

Thanks CaptJeff I LOVE your reports!

hey Jeff, GREAT to get such a good fishing report.

glad you had a good trip...

OP Offline
ny gal what part did you not understand the fishing part ???or me eating 400 spare ribs at bc bbq, only kidding sorry if I rambled on too much ....I get very excited when I talk fishing . come on down and fish with the capt.lifes to short ....

OP Offline
pedro 1 glad you enjoyed the goodies ...be down sept with a surprise for you ??????and yes you look like charlie when he is made up ....

OP Offline
denverdan the same back to you ,sweets you have a nice looking group .dan ,the kids .you like to laugh ,fish ,party ,life is good ,will be in texas in may ??? do not know the date or where texas is ,?????but would love to go /?? say hell yeah ,,and thanks for the kind words about scotty ,he is a rare find ,keep in touch your just a super gal....lets fish all of us together

OP Offline
marty thank you .that means a lot to me comming from you .....you know how much I love the island and the people ,the rest comes easy,

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.