Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#72135 - 08/13/03 02:21 AM Internet Connections
bama Offline
Are there any high speed internet connections available for rent or are they all dial-up? If we decided to rent a golf cart for a week, do we turn it in every night? If we do turn it in nightly could some recommend a rental place close to The Palms? We are getting excited about this much needed vacation on AC? Hope the weather is great. We are coming down on Aug. 23. Some of us like it hot.

#72136 - 08/13/03 03:16 AM Re: Internet Connections
Johnboy Offline
Bama, E-mail Ana at the Palms(I presume that's where you are staying)& SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU WITH A CART......Also tell her that crazy Texan said hello.......

#72137 - 08/13/03 11:31 AM Re: Internet Connections
bama Offline
Yes John we are staying at The Palms. It looked like a good location for us. Ana has been very helpful to me so far. The glass bottom boat you mentioned earlier sounds cool. Think we may check it out.

#72138 - 08/13/03 02:40 PM Re: Internet Connections
Marty Online   happy
high speed connections are available at several internet cafes in town

#72139 - 08/13/03 07:35 PM Re: Internet Connections
boatgirl Offline
Bama,

Please post about your trip and your stay at The Palms upon your return. I'll be taking my first trip to AC and staying at The Palms in December so will anticipate hearing about your experience and suggestions. If you get the chance to look at the casita and can compare it to a 1 bedroom, let me know your thoughts. I've heard preferences on both though am still uncertain so more feedback would be great.
Have a great trip!

#72140 - 08/13/03 10:00 PM Re: Internet Connections
bama Offline
We were told that the casita was pool front and the 1 bedroom was ocean front. We opted for the oceanfront.

#72141 - 08/16/03 02:19 PM Re: Internet Connections
bama Offline
Pedro, Do you have high speed connections available in your Internet Cafe?

#72142 - 08/16/03 05:22 PM Re: Internet Connections
Chris Offline
I can't believe Pedro missed this one! The answer is, yes, they normally have high speed Internet at Coconet. Just depends on the volume of customers and Internet traffic.

#72143 - 08/16/03 05:24 PM Re: Internet Connections
Pedro1 Offline
Pedro went to BZ last night and has the hangover from hell

#72144 - 08/16/03 06:04 PM Re: Internet Connections
bama Offline
Pedro, We are coming down next Sat. Anything I can bring down that we could trade for a couple of hours of high speed access during the week?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (Marty, Judyann H.), 52 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,670 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,015 Topics
462,188 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.