Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
tincup Offline OP
OP Offline
Looking for boarders who will be in San Pedro Aug 22 to 28. This is our 9th trip and we are in the middle of building a house on the north end. Much of our time will be spent this trip doing necessary errands, but would still like to meet other boarders. I haven't even decided where to stay yet on AC as we are spending 2 days in Belize City to hit the stores. I need to do things like pick out tile and fixtures. Will be on the lookout for boarders at the usual places.

you lucky dog you.
i can't wait til the day i can pick out fixtures.
gay

If you want advice-come here first and Malcolm and I will give you the lowdown on discounts where to go(hmm) etc.-we will save you bucketloads of dosh which you can then promptly spend at Coconets or Fido's-we have both just finished building different projects-in fact I am just starting to build a further 10 double rooms all en-suite which will be ready in about 7 weeks
Peter

tincup Offline OP
OP Offline
Pedro - Will do. Need to spend some time in Belize City to scope out the stores anyway. Planning a return visit after a couple of days on the island to finalize choices. Some things I am limited to certain vendors because of my builders affiliations. Hey, at least I have built new construction residential before, so I know a little about what I am doing.
By the way, I got an email from David (the air conditioning guy). Thanks for the referral.

Tincup - your builders affiliations -what does that mean-you have to be buying from Benny's (min 19% discount plus if you pay in dollars they give another min. disc. of 6%)-if you are getting all this then fine-just looking out for your back

tincup Offline OP
OP Offline
Yes, he uses Benny's and they did quote me a 25% discount. The problem is they didn't hold the tile we selected on the last trip, so now I have to get new tile. Anyplace else I should look for tile in case I can't find anything there?

The tile shop in Belize city is good but you need a Belizean to argue prices or Malcolm.

The tile shop in Belize city is good but you need a Belizean to argue prices or Malcolm.

Hey Pedro, it will be kinda tough for Malcolm to help with this while he is out of town. And by the way just how much smoked salmon do u want?

tincup Offline OP
OP Offline
You know a place called Creative Tiles and Windows (Central American Blvd & Racoon St)?
Is that the tile place?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.