I guess the picture says it all. You all know that our home in Belize is where our heart is, and I am still in shock at this news. Valiant attempts were made to put it out, but it was just too hot when it was discovered. Our builder, neighbor and good friend, Bob Campbell had his crew on the scene with a submersible pump, which probably saved other houses from becoming involved. Bob and Diane are also shaken, as they were first on the scene... I can't imagine what that was like. God bless our friends and neighbors.
I was faxing a copy of our contents inventory to the insurance agent, was reading it, and had to stop... everything is gone. Thank God no injuries to anyone... just "things" - but I just can't quite get my mind around what it is going to take to do it all again.
Friends, good thoughts would be very welcome.
"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."