Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I don`t know how to being saying how helpless I feel not knowing how everyone affected with this ugly hurricane are doing?! How I wish to be there to be able to help. But if there is something I can do to help, I am here in Norway. I am Martha Iversen, now married and living in Norway. I am a San Pedrana, formally known as Martha Badillo, daughter to island residents,
Mr.Ramon Badillo and Ms. Martha I.Badillo.
The wellknown Badillo family is a" big one!" and almost all of them are still living in the island of San Pedro. If some one have any contact with the island please send my love to each and everyone of them and let them know that I will keep on trying to get in touch with them.
Take good care and We will be seeing in December.
Asta pronto, Martha & Jan Petter
[email protected]
-4766995739 tel.

K
K
there has been no mention that I can recall of the Badillo family. I'm sure if there was something serious..this board would have heard it. I JUST recieved a call from my dad..he left a message. All is ok in S.P. Living by candlelight..but spirits are high.

I've been waiting since Saturday to hear his voice.

I'm confident...and believe me...it's taken alot for me to be confident to say this...but it seems all is very positive on SP..inspite of what Keith had to dish out!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.