Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76017 11/10/03 05:42 PM
M
OP Offline
M
One of the couples (hoping) to attend in January has run into a pssport issue. He can probably get it resolved with help from his US Senator, but not for about 4 more weeks (per California Dept of Revenue). He won't chance paying in full for his room as it is a no-refund policy 45 days out. What are the odds of them getting a nice room on short notice in January, if he can get this fixed? The rest of us are at Banana Beach for 8 nights:}

Next, there is another guy who will be coming solo. He is 45 and wants to know if there is a resonably good chance of encountering single members of the opposite sex in a similar age range. If there is, any suggestions for the poor unfortunate lad? He is a bartender by trade and hails from Memphis (birthplace of rock & roll and 'da Blues).

Kathy

What standards does your friend think that memebers of the opposite sex have when they come down here.That they are a bunch of trollops-he will have to buy flowers loads of dinners talk to the parents and then he just might get a handshake or a peck on the cheek-we have very high morals down here.

I
I
And just what planet are you on these days Peter?
laugh

MaggiesMom - Your friend will not have any problem meeting other single people, many women travel solo to San Pedro.

I think he can get a nice room at short notice in January.

M
OP Offline
M
Such a dirty mind Pedro. You really ought to attend services on Sunday more often. To many of us, meeting a member of the opposite sex means a bit more than a shag.

what is this word "shag"-does it relate to a carpet or tobacco -either way I am very confused about your cryptic comments.

anything like "The Spy Who Shagged Me?

Love is a many splendid thing and food runs a close second.
Pedro, I'm not surprised you've forgotten what a "shag" is..it's been such a long time since you've had one.

I hope a certain beautiful lady from Wisconsin is reading this....have you ever heard the expression "blue balls?"

G
G
I used to have a shag haircut.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.