Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Hi There,
My husband and I will be staying at Banyan Bay Nov 28-Dec 8. along with our 15 yr old daughter and her best friend. any other familys with teenagers staying in the area that are interested in diving,snorkling and playing volleyball on the beach? :p

we will be there starting tomorrow (sunday the 23) untill dec 4th
we are traveling with a large multi-generational family....unfortunatly the teenage girls in the group leave for the states on the very day you arrive
my family will be staying for about one more week and we have a 7 year old girl who (though younger than yours) would i am sure love to join in any activities
we are staying in tradwinds paradise villas (under clarke or berman)
safe travels
osowaldo

we will be there starting tomorrow (sunday the 23) untill dec 4th
we are traveling with a large multi-generational family....unfortunatly the teenage girls in the group leave for the states on the very day you arrive
my family will be staying for about one more week and we have a 7 year old girl who (though younger than yours) would i am sure love to join in any activities
we are staying in tradwinds paradise villas (under clarke or berman)
safe travels
osowaldo

OP Offline
Osowaldo,
great! my girls would love to play with your daughter! we are under the name of Nees at Banyan Bay. we are booked on the all day trip with capt.Bicho. on saturday the 29. other than that just hanging out. from reading these boards over the last month I know that you are a sabastion cabot look alike! eek we look forward to meeting you all.
have a safe trip and hope to see you in AC!

Maren

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 139 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.