Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
kippe Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Barefoot Skinny et all have finally opened their new bar and soon to be grill just north of the split. It is called the Hammock House and the ferry will run til 12 at night so you don't have to worry about getting back to town. Jams Sunday afternoons and Category X and Skinny by himself are scheduled so far. Dont miss it and don't worry, Category X is still jamming at Fido's Wednesdays and Saturdays and "joke-night with Skinny" is still happening at Mangos Monday nights!

S
S
The best place on the island to kick back with a drink and watch the sunset!

WHERE THE HECK DO THEY FIT THEM IN AT MANGO'S? ON THE PATIO OR INSIDE? I'VE ONLY BEEN AWAY FOR 1 YEAR AND KNOW THAT CAT7 BROKE UP AND READ ABOUT CAT X ....... IS SKINNY STILL PART OF THAT PROJECT? LOOKOING FORWARD TO SEEING THE BAND DUANE

YA CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON A GOOD TIME
Yep! I'm still playing with many configurations of the band.It's more like whoever shows up.

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"
Is Hammock House open every night? And will the ferry be staying open every night until midnight or just for the jams and such? TIA

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

A Sunday Jam Session?
How Original!!!
cool

Jim
I get it !!!!!!! Did you get my email Jim??? See ya soon dg

YA CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON A GOOD TIME
Just to clarify the ferry question, the night guard is now running the ferry. This means that the ferry is available 24 hrs a day... 7 days a week. No issues anymore. If for any reason that changes, folks at the Hammock House are willing to run it themselves. So head on up.

I just got back from my trip, and it was our favorite hang out place. If you show, they will play. One night during the week we were the only three customers, so they did a private jam session for us. We had the whole dance floor. We felt special. cool

We also got a lesson on playing dice there from Skinny himself. They have goblets filled with dice at the bar, so games often break out. We learned 3 types of games (3's, Ship/Captain/Crew and Aces). We found that Aces is near to impossible to play after a few Belikins, but the other two are just fine. My change purse was heavy by the end of the trip. wink He he hee.

Oh... one more point. If you are there late, ask someone at the bar to call for a taxi before you head back so that it is waiting for you on the other side of the cut. We walked back with a local one night and we were fine, but she recommended that if we were on our own, then we should call for the taxi. Two women walking the street or beach late night just isn't street smart.

Stay safe and have fun!! - Laura

You just got pissed off because no-one picked you up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 283 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.