Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
How did everyone like the party at Rendezvous Sunday??? Chris Mcnulty, the jazz singer was great wasn't she? I think I ate most of the food all by myself!! laugh

Can't find my plane...
Music was great! You really must be a wonder woman, because there was soo much to eat!!!

I remember that upon returning, I left with Jim by boat, only we came home swimming, sort of.
Short

Live and let live
wonderwoman....hey linda....be seeing you soon....signed the lease on the house in corozal...move in june 1st....planning on spending a week or so in san pedro, before i have to "get serious"...hope you had a great "halloween"....let me know how to find you...any suggestions on hotels that allow pets? coming down with my cat....later girl....kerry

OP Offline
Short, what do you mean "swimming sort of"? Spill the details!!!

Kerry, will see you soon! Working at Rendezvous Restaurant now, can call me there or come on up!
We have wine tastings daily from 11:30 to 4 pm, and I work in the restaurant at night. Congrats on coming down. Will ask around about places that accept kittys.

Can't find my plane...
Royal Palm let us bring our small dog, don't know about a cat, but you could ask.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
thanx indygal...will check that out...and wonderwoman, will do...you got a number i can reach you at????...got a pretty good rate thru att, for international calling....just in case i may have some questions???e-mail me, if you can with that info... [email protected]
booked my flight last nite....i arrive in belize on may 23rd...will definitely check out the wine tasting...do you still do the "chicken drop" at the pier lounge on wed.???check out corona del mar for my cat....seem to recall something on their sign, that they accept pets with a deposit...oh well, guess i can e-mail them!!!!duh!!!know i'm rambling...just very excited about everything.....can't wait to get "home"!!!! laugh

glad to know all survived intact.

OP Offline
Hi Kerry, will contact corona del mar tomorrow...am going to town. Don't do chicken drop anymore, too busy at Rendezvous. Number here is 501 226-3426 (Restaurant), hours I work are usually 1:30 - 10:00, best to call before 6pm though. You missed a great party at Rendezvous.

Can't find my plane...
thanx wonderwoman....got your number...i'm sure you will be hearing from me soon....take care buddy....kerry

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.