Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
mikell Offline OP
OP Offline
looks like we're all set to go out with capt. bicho with bill & frank (who wanted to share a charter too) in february! i have to say i'm very impressed with capt. bicho and what he is offering...great price for a full day...and he's very helpful and accomodating...even going to make a special meal for my husband who does not eat seafood!! the day will include fishing, snorkeling and a beach lunch!

the reviews will come much later...but i want to thank capt. jeff for putting us in touch with fishingsanpedro.com...we WILL live the dream!

no thanks needed ...the bible says seek and ye shall find ,I guess god did not mean to split a boat charter but I love that quote ,any way you go live the dream HaAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY ,merry merry ,, lets all hope more people live the dream and enjoy peace ,

Living The Dream Every Day!
I'm living the dream. I'm living the dream. smile
OH, and enjoying the PEACE. smile

Holiday wishes to all. But, I'm not gonna go fishing laugh

Greetings from NY smile

ny .....girl merry, merry maybe when you are in san pedro and the capt is in town I can take you for a ride ??? duh,duh,I mean out on the yatch .any way all kidding aside glad your better!!!!!!! when are you going back to san pedro ???/

F
F
How do I get in contact with capt. bicho. We will be in San Pedro for New Years Eve and would like to charter a boat for snorkeling and fishing too.

go to fishingsanpedro.com any way its [email protected] good fishing to ya..you !!!!!will have a great time live the dream and enjoy

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.