Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
N
nancyo Offline OP
OP Offline
N
I need a recommendation of a romatic restaurant for our anniversary dinner in May. We will be staying at The Palms. Want someplace romantic, and where we won't be rushed. Any suggestions would be great!

Mambo at Mata Chic or Capricorn's. Mambo is a very sexy restaurant and Capricorn's is a wonderful romantic setting especially on the veranda. IMHO either would be fabulous for a romantic anniversary dinner. mobunny

We are staying at The Palms this coming August for 2 weeks! Have a great time. laugh

I can't believe that you have not gotten more responses to this post! There are so many great romantic spots to celebrate here in San Pedro. Many couples honeymoon here, and the atmosphere is always right for romance. Take a romantic moonlit boat up the coast to any of the great spots up north, stroll the beach to a beachfront spot. Stay close to your room wink and dine at your hotel, Walk along under the stars to quiet hideaways (like mine :rolleyes: )
Whatever you decide, whatever your budget, you should have no problems romancing your sweety here. From Pouilly Fuisse to Panty Rippers, its all here under the palms and stars. Congratulations!
Chris

Casa Picasso celebrated three yearsthis May, thanks to all of you!
Chris and Jen
N
nancyo Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Beachy - thank's for the reply! As you say - I'm sure the romance will be everywhere!

I have owned restaurants my entire adult life and believe me that is a long-ass time! Chris's Casa Picasso is the finest on the island and this is from someone who has honestly tried them all.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Wow!!
Thanks so much for the great compliment, we are very fortunate to have such loyal customers! When ya coming back down?
Chris

Casa Picasso celebrated three yearsthis May, thanks to all of you!
Chris and Jen
C
C
First, I'm suprised that no one has mentioned that being rushed in Belize is not a problem. It's such a laid back culture that it takes some getting used to.
My vote would be for Rico's at Banyan Bay. They have a little Gazebo over the water that you could reserve just for two. I think that it would be very romantic on a moonlit evening. You probably would want a jacket for the ocean breezes though.
crockhunter

Me thinks that romantic & rushed should never be used in the same sentence. :p

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
T
T
touche

Habaneros on Caye Caulker.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 356 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.