Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#78698 - 01/15/04 09:27 PM AC newbie
Peter White Offline
hey, i'll be going to AC for the first time in early March with a school trip...What's the nightlife like for an 18 year old dude? What are the drink prices like? Are there many teenagers around San Pedro? What is the pot scene on AC? How is the Sunbreeze Beach Hotel?

#78699 - 01/16/04 10:29 AM Re: AC newbie
toad Offline

#78700 - 01/16/04 01:03 PM Re: AC newbie
mountain Larry Offline
Dear Peter White,
Can you spell "STUPID"?

#78701 - 01/16/04 01:26 PM Re: AC newbie
KathyA Offline
The local pot scene is happenin'! Seek out Satan. The locals will know how to find him. Don't forget to take a sacrificial chicken.

#78702 - 01/16/04 02:33 PM Re: AC newbie
kcjd Offline
Seems like I read that there's a lot of pot near Mayan ruins.

I guess the Mayans broke them before they buried them so that the spirits could be released.

Since you'll be going on a school trip, you can learn more here....

#78703 - 01/16/04 02:36 PM Re: AC newbie
Pedro1 Offline
Another "prat" arrives and who will be the first people he runs to when he is ripped off(you have all got it)-the police

#78704 - 01/16/04 06:26 PM Re: AC newbie
Short Offline
Peter White, there is a nice little island just off the coast where you can get what you want; it's called Jamaica.
Live and let live

#78705 - 01/16/04 06:31 PM Re: AC newbie
klcman Offline
bet his sister's name is "Snow" White wink

oh and Peter (not you Pedro) please give us all the details - where you will be staying - when , duration, identifying characteristics, all that stuff.....I'm sure someone would like to pay you a visit and give you a real welcome to AC!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman

#78706 - 01/17/04 05:57 AM Re: AC newbie
bill b Offline
hey mr peter white. i've never been to belize and i'll visit in feb for the first time. i've been to them all and i think i've finally realized what the word vacation really means. vacation ... vacate the things that you normally do. if your day is full of tension, find a place that isn't. if being high is your way of life, find a place where laying low is more fulfilling. learn to get away from it all and be able to go home with memories that will last a life time .. instead of not being able to remember anything about what you did on "vacation". hey i'm sorry board, i just had to throw out a bit of vacation advise. in belize or anywhere. by the way peter, GROW THE F--- UP!!!! now before it's too late. or go to mexico where you can become hiv positive , spend 3 months in jail and ruin your life. just don't ruin my vacation.

#78707 - 01/17/04 09:04 AM Re: AC newbie
toad Offline
i always get a kick out of self righteous people who know whats best for others...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (Pokey, 2 invisible), 61 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,697 Topics
461,207 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.