Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
OP Offline
J
Hello all, as you see I am a first time messager. I am asking if anyone here knows about the Royal Caribbean Resort that is being built just south of San Pedro. I am in the U.S. and have applied for an asst. managers position as a internt there, and am wondering if anyone has seen the location or knows anything about it. I have been told I am one of 4 finalists to get the job and am awaiting a final date to fly down, as of now we have discussed mid-Feb. I am only in contact by email with the department of hiring (which happens to be in Israel) and just wanted to know if anyone can give me any first-hand information about what is taking place there. Thus far I have had difficulty in gaining any information and would greatly appreciate any help I could get on this matter. Thanks again and I hope to be a longstanding member of this board permitting I land this great opportunity.
Thanks, Justin

Never Settle
J
OP Offline
J
So noone knows anything about this? I am getting confused now.

Never Settle
Who wrote back to you -name of person or persons would be useful

J
OP Offline
J
Is that a reply to my post?

Never Settle
Jam -if you have been put on a short list-you should logically know the name of the person(s) who interviewed you-where did tthey interview you?how did they explain the work permit situation?

S
S
A googlesearch for Royal Caribbean Resort gives thousands of reponses. The closest is in Cancun- a huge 5 star place. Another is a Sandals place in Jamaica. Maybe you're looking on the wrong island?

San Pedro, Bahamas perhaps? I'm sure Cap't Jeff would know about it or could find out with his cruise line connections. I have heard nothing about it in any travel publications or BTB news.

Come on guys-Give this chap some credit-he probably has a college education-he attended an interview-we have to presume that he cannot be that stupid as to get the country that he is going to work in incorrect-if he has indeeed got it wrong just pity his future employers....

San Pedro, Costa Rica?

Dare To Deviate
Pedro to the rescue-Royal Caribbean Resort is situated 4 and 1/2 miles south-it is a couple of vacant lots and maybe they will be turned into a resort-they currently have a license to import 50 golf cars-my source assures me that it will not be built within the next couple of years as they really only want a golf cart business-
remember you heard it here first

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.