Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#79408 - 01/29/04 04:33 PM Belizian Reef Suites
ba Offline
Anybody stay there, how is it? We have friends staying at the Sunbreeze. The belizizn reef suites are close to the sunbreeze as we want to be near our friends.

Any info is greatly appreciated!!!!

#79409 - 01/29/04 07:32 PM Re: Belizian Reef Suites
klcman Offline
there is lots of info here on that subject, you might try doing a search...upper right. Stand back and watch the tidal wave roll in. :p
_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman

#79410 - 01/30/04 02:09 AM Re: Belizian Reef Suites
Badco Offline
ba, I have stayed there 5 times in the last 6 years & have posted many times that I feel it is a great location & clean and comfortable. This is truely a home away from home and yes, you are just down the beach from your friends digs. They have a roof top area & the view is to die for. Besides, you can sun naked & nobody knows the difference. I have slept out all night many times on that roof top, the stars and the sound of the surf, it's the stuff of dreams. Ken is wonderful & you will get first rate service. Plus, they'll do your laundry. I'll get off my soapbox..... laugh

#79411 - 01/31/04 11:12 AM Re: Belizian Reef Suites
Sam Scuba Offline
My husband and I have stayed at The Palms two doors down for two years in a row. We looked at the Belizian Reef Suites last year and liked them very much so we decided to look into staying there this year. I sent them an email to inquire about booking, and they didn't respond. So we're booked at The Palms for late Feb. again this year. The Palms staff have been very responsive and accommodating to our requests. The Belizian Reef Suites do seem like great rooms though.

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 41 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,636 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,728 Topics
461,286 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.