Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
hamelk Offline OP
OP Offline
Are there any meetings of this type? We will be there in three weeks, cannot wait!!!!!

here's my last info:
Alcoholics Anonymous. Meeting information, call Natalie, 226-4464 or 226-2536. Right now meetings behind the firehouse, just off Jewfish Street. Follow the signs.

Tues. 1PM, English Speaking, Tues, Thurday, Saturday at 7:30PM, (or whenever you get there). English/Spanish Speaking Meeting.

Evening sessions are conducted by Amando Lemus and the noon session by Natalie Palen.

A
A
Nice to hear you will be there in 3 weeks. I'm going the first week of August. Please let me know how your trip was when you get back. My email is [email protected] Where will you be staying?

Some changes (for the better) have been made.

1)The Tuesday noon meeting now starts promptly at noon and is held in a new location; across from the Catholic Church at the town center in the rectory. The meetings are held in the ground floor room. It is very clean and cool. This is an open English-speaking meeting. I'll be back mid July and look forward to meeting all visitors.
2)The Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday night meetings are bi-lingual and are held in a new building on the lagoon side of the island. I can't remember the name of the street that goes to the pull ferry, but down this street and a block before the La Popular Bakery there is an AA sign pointing to turn left. Go to the end and swing around to your right, the meeting is held in a plain brown building on your left. Should you miss the turn and arrive at the bakery simply turn left and swing left at the end. This street is a circle. Roberto is the secretary here. The night meetings usually start about a half hour after the listed time (and right now I have forgotten what that time is.)
cool Harriette

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.