Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#80264 - 02/13/04 06:12 PM capt jeff march arrivals who is down ??
captjeff Offline
the capt jeff is down for his monthly fishing and nightly eating out dine around experience,,, trying hard at living the dream and enjoying life to the max ,, march 7 to 15 the capt is staying in town .at aqua marina suites lets hear from you ......where are you staying ///how many people / if your on count down for march give the capt a big hell yea .....I ready !!!!!!!!!!! see ya all at bc bar and famous bbq lunch around 2.30 pm on sunday the 7 of march and 1 pm on the 14 of march for sure ..just yell capt jeff buy me a beer ,and your in for fun ??????

#80265 - 02/13/04 06:56 PM Re: capt jeff march arrivals who is down ??
Now Danny Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by captjeff:
the capt jeff is down for his monthly fishing and nightly eating out dine around experience,,, trying hard at living the dream and enjoying life to the max ,, march 7 to 15 the capt is staying in town .at aqua marina suites lets hear from you ......where are you staying ///how many people / if your on count down for march give the capt a big hell yea .....I ready !!!!!!!!!!! see ya all at bc bar and famous bbq lunch around 2.30 pm on sunday the 7 of march and 1 pm on the 14 of march for sure ..just yell capt jeff buy me a beer ,and your in for fun ??????

#80266 - 02/13/04 07:01 PM Re: capt jeff march arrivals who is down ??
Now Danny Offline
my wife jeanie and myself will be down and staying at BB the 19th thru the 27th. Will we catch you around then?

#80267 - 02/13/04 07:41 PM Re: capt jeff march arrivals who is down ??
klcman Offline
I MIGHT BE!!!
:p

#80268 - 02/13/04 08:52 PM Re: capt jeff march arrivals who is down ??
Dan & Jan Offline
Hell yea. Jan and I will be in on the 6th and staying at Captain Morgans till the 13th. We are bringing a couple of new bees from Colorado. Will plan on seeing you at BC's on the 7th and the next beer will be on us. Can't wait to get out of the snow in Nebraska and back to the island.

#80269 - 02/13/04 09:31 PM Re: capt jeff march arrivals who is down ??
tofino Offline
We're arriving on March 1st and leaving March 8th. Staying at Banana Beach. Will come in and give a yell.

tofino

#80270 - 02/13/04 10:26 PM Re: capt jeff march arrivals who is down ??
Barbara K Offline
I'll just miss ya. Arriving on the 15th but going to Cayo first. SP on the 19th.

#80271 - 02/13/04 11:49 PM Re: capt jeff march arrivals who is down ??
mikell Offline
we'll miss you too capt.... frown

that's a shame...we were hoping to meet you on our trip too...if only to say thanks in person for all the great advice you've given us...and for the great reading in your regular posts!

we'll be sure to share our experiences when we get back...especially our special day with capt. bicho...just know that's going to be special! smile

#80272 - 02/14/04 02:19 AM Re: capt jeff march arrivals who is down ??
Jack and Rose Offline
What a bummer!!!! My wife & I are staying at Aqua Marina also. Only problem is were leaving the day you arrive...Hey who knows maybe we could extend.It wouldn"t be the first time doing that. I would love to have thrown a line in with you.
Captjeff, my brother in-law works at Aqua Marina.
Name is Ed Ward. Maybe we'll cross paths on the way in & out.

#80273 - 02/14/04 06:45 PM Re: capt jeff march arrivals who is down ??
RMT Offline
Capt. Jeff,

We will be there when you are. Staying at the Mayan for the third time right next to you from March 5th to the 20th. We however are traveling with an 8 year old so I am not sure how much partying there will be. Could you get Pedro to babysit??? laugh Will definately try and see you and any of the others from here at BC's on one of those Sunday's. Looking forward to it!

Rhonda

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
4 registered (Marty, ExtendedCareBelize, IGAmel, 1 invisible), 39 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,674 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,056 Topics
462,294 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.