Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
the capt jeff is down for his monthly fishing and nightly eating out dine around experience,,, trying hard at living the dream and enjoying life to the max ,, march 7 to 15 the capt is staying in town .at aqua marina suites lets hear from you ......where are you staying ///how many people / if your on count down for march give the capt a big hell yea .....I ready !!!!!!!!!!! see ya all at bc bar and famous bbq lunch around 2.30 pm on sunday the 7 of march and 1 pm on the 14 of march for sure ..just yell capt jeff buy me a beer ,and your in for fun ??????

Living The Dream Every Day!
Originally posted by captjeff:
the capt jeff is down for his monthly fishing and nightly eating out dine around experience,,, trying hard at living the dream and enjoying life to the max ,, march 7 to 15 the capt is staying in town .at aqua marina suites lets hear from you ......where are you staying ///how many people / if your on count down for march give the capt a big hell yea .....I ready !!!!!!!!!!! see ya all at bc bar and famous bbq lunch around 2.30 pm on sunday the 7 of march and 1 pm on the 14 of march for sure ..just yell capt jeff buy me a beer ,and your in for fun ??????

my wife jeanie and myself will be down and staying at BB the 19th thru the 27th. Will we catch you around then?

I MIGHT BE!!!
:p

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Hell yea. Jan and I will be in on the 6th and staying at Captain Morgans till the 13th. We are bringing a couple of new bees from Colorado. Will plan on seeing you at BC's on the 7th and the next beer will be on us. Can't wait to get out of the snow in Nebraska and back to the island.

T
T
We're arriving on March 1st and leaving March 8th. Staying at Banana Beach. Will come in and give a yell.

tofino

tofino
I'll just miss ya. Arriving on the 15th but going to Cayo first. SP on the 19th.

we'll miss you too capt.... frown

that's a shame...we were hoping to meet you on our trip too...if only to say thanks in person for all the great advice you've given us...and for the great reading in your regular posts!

we'll be sure to share our experiences when we get back...especially our special day with capt. bicho...just know that's going to be special! smile

J
J
What a bummer!!!! My wife & I are staying at Aqua Marina also. Only problem is were leaving the day you arrive...Hey who knows maybe we could extend.It wouldn"t be the first time doing that. I would love to have thrown a line in with you.
Captjeff, my brother in-law works at Aqua Marina.
Name is Ed Ward. Maybe we'll cross paths on the way in & out.

RMT Offline
Capt. Jeff,

We will be there when you are. Staying at the Mayan for the third time right next to you from March 5th to the 20th. We however are traveling with an 8 year old so I am not sure how much partying there will be. Could you get Pedro to babysit??? laugh Will definately try and see you and any of the others from here at BC's on one of those Sunday's. Looking forward to it!

Rhonda

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 281 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.