Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#80545 - 02/18/04 12:24 AM Times almost here!!
Linda & Steve Offline
cool We will be on AC from Feb 28th - Mar 6. Hope to meet some of you "boarders". I can't believe all of the usefull information posted here. We are staying at Capricorn....but look to spend a lot of time just wandering the beaches and having a few beers! See you all soon! 11 days and counting..

#80546 - 02/18/04 11:28 AM Re: Times almost here!!
Pmac Offline
Linda and Steve

My GF and I will also be in AC from Feb28 to the 6th and are staying right next door at Capt. Morgan's We should hook up and see the sights.

We are planning on doing the town on the 29th (Sunday) we are also planning on doing some tours and stuff that week and have a fishing trip booked for the 4th with Capt. Bicho

Feel free to email me at cyric_ii@yahoo.com

#80547 - 02/18/04 11:50 AM Re: Times almost here!!
Bobber Offline
Envy, envy, envy. Heavily into withdrawal. Must not even look at my 4 Belikins in the refrigerator. confused
Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt

#80548 - 02/18/04 12:49 PM Re: Times almost here!!
ilandhoper Offline
My wife and I along with another guy will be in AC Feb 28 - March 6 also. Haven't been there for 8 years. Looking forward to seeing the changes. Will be staying at Coconuts, south of SP. Sounds like many people around on Sunday hit the Barbecue at BC's from 11am-3pm. Hope to see you there. Also, last time I was in town, there was a cool old boat called the Winnie Estelle that took people on snorkeling trips to the reef and over to Caye Caulker. I have spoken with the captain of that boat,Roberto Smith, and he typically only does charters now, but may be willing to do another trip like that if enough people want to go. Let me know if anyone is interested. The Caye Caulker Day Cruise is the one I was on before, open bar, snorkeling, lunch at Caye Caulker (out of pocket, but dirt cheap), snorkeling again, and back to pier. http://ambergriscaye.com/winnieestelle/index.html

#80549 - 02/18/04 01:25 PM Re: Times almost here!!
Pmac Offline

We already have a snorkeling trip as part of our package with Capt. Morgan's. We have a full day trip that we will set up when get get to AC.

But thanks for the offer.

#80550 - 02/18/04 08:06 PM Re: Times almost here!!
Linda & Steve Offline
Pmac, yes we should get together...but from the sounds of things, the BBQ at BC's on Sunday is the place to be!!

sorry but we too have a snorkel package with our stay...but hope to meet you at the BBQ.

Bobber...pace yourself on the Belikins... reinforcements are on the way...just be strong

#80551 - 02/18/04 08:11 PM Re: Times almost here!!
klcman Offline
C'mon people - you will want to go out more than once in the water! Help iland out! :p
_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman

#80552 - 02/19/04 10:29 AM Re: Times almost here!!
JeanH Offline
Ilandhoper, We'll be in San Pedro for four nights, starting Feb 29. Would be interested in the snorkeling trip you mentioned. We arrive about noon on the 29th from Placencia, heading to BC's upon arrival. Maybe we will see you there?

Jean & Bruce

#80553 - 02/19/04 11:57 AM Re: Times almost here!!
Pmac Offline
Linda and steve,

Shoot me a email and Lets see if we can work something out.

We have talked about the BBQ on Sunday so that may just be in the cards.

#80554 - 02/19/04 02:51 PM Re: Times almost here!!
ilandhoper Offline
We will definitely be at BC's on Sunday. Captain Roberto Smith said I should drop by and see him if I can find enough people to do a trip. He lives at the Paradise Hotel. Will try to work on availability with anyone who can go as well as what he has planned for the week. Thanks, Chris

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 20 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,632 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,698 Topics
461,211 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.