Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#81934 03/08/04 02:34 PM
A
AlexK Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I would like to hear some opinions about two places - Banana Beach, and Royal Palms. Please, anyone who stayed there, share your experience, and help me choose where to stay (March 28th- April 4th). This will be my first time to AC. I would really appreciate some insights, cause both places look good.
Thanks,

Alex

E
E
BANANA BEACH ! Its got everything. If you prefer s condo,Royal Palms is very nice.

A
AlexK Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Other opinions?

D
D
Stayed at B/B Last year this same time frame and had a great time as the staff was fantastic!! The resort is super/ Great restraunt/ Rooms are fine as you don't spend a lot of time there. We are staying in town this year to get a different experience. B/B is a ways from town

O
O
Banana Beach, the staff is awesome, the rooms and suites are very nice and clean. The onsite travel shop and restaurant are the best. 2 swimming pools,free beach towels to use.

Jackie

Everything at BB is top notch...staff, suites (especially ocean view with balcony), travel shop, restaurant...a very beautiful facility...especially for the price. royal palms is almost next door...so the location further from town is the same.

royal palms has a bigger beachfront area and more sun exposure with a more expansive layout...banana beach has a much more confined beachfront area which tends to get crowded since the place is so popular...so if you want more space to lounge...with space under trees and hammocks, etc. ...there are nicer properties closer to town...like xanadu, ramons, exotic caye...to name a few. we loved the uncrowded and large beachfronts in front of some of these properties...but had NO complaints otherwise about BB.

Royal Palms has many residents living there full time (or part time) in additiona to travellers. That changes the ambiance a bit, IMHO

For better or worse, Barbara?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

A
AlexK Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks for all the replys folks, I think I'll go with BB! If you have more comments, please share, I just might go to RP next time!

Not necessarily worse but more like residential apartments than vacation/holiday hotel-ish.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 343 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.