Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Hey Friends,
I'm on my way... How much can I save by swimming to the island? Har.. see ya soon... =Di=
March 28th...

I love San Pedro/ San Pablo, Ambergris, Punta Gorda,Maya mountains,Corazal, Progresso...
G
G
Di - don't you go sticking any more Colorado stickers on Tulu's boat or at the Palapa - I'll just have to sticker over them with a Minnesota one. Please say hi to Tulu, et at, I'll just miss you as I'm going to be down in April! Have fun! laugh

OP Offline
You sure you wouldn't stick a TEXAS sticker over them? Where are you living these days?

I love San Pedro/ San Pablo, Ambergris, Punta Gorda,Maya mountains,Corazal, Progresso...
OP Offline
Suzie-
Oh by the way... I was at the Packer game on the 28th of December as I have a good friend that is a packer fan. Lambeau field was electric with the hopes of making it into the playoffs. The Broncos had secured a playoff spot so they weren't playing their starters. (Which pissed off the fans, like I said, I was there.)Late in the fourth quarter the stadium ERUPTED in applause. I was asking a packer fans "What just happened?" Well, the Vikings just choked in their last game of the season at Arizona, squashing their playoff hopes and propelling the Packers into the playoffs and clinching their division.
How many times are those Vikings going to break your heart?
Wow, sucks to be a Viking fan.........

G
G
Naaaah. True, I am living/working in Ft. Worth these days (not missing the snow!), but I still claim to be from MN (some of the time anyway); and you KNOW I'll never root for any other football team. I always look for Cathy's Broncos flag when I fly into the island...say hi to her for me too! Are you coming down with a whole gang of people again? Wish I could be there when you do; that was alot of fun partying with ya'll!

Di - going to AC end of the month, but also going to COS end of July for a family wedding. Maybe we'll catch up with you in AC.

OP Offline
Hey, Looks like it will be me and the BEAR. And, Katy "retires" the Bronco flags to my Bronco room.
We give her flags and she flys 'em.

still...must suck to be a Viking fan...=Di=
[email protected]. Ciao, Chickee

G
G
ok I was going to be 'nice' and NOT plaster over the Colorado stickers, but now I guess I have to. Will keep my eye peeled for any other places you and Bear were lurking and managed to slap them up. I don't suppose Kathy's flags last too long in that sun! laugh

G
G
Oh yeah, and it sure didn't suck to be a Vikings fan last season when the broncos (they played like ponies) came to the dome.....remember that GAME??? heehee. laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 261 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.