Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#82390 03/14/04 11:02 PM
S
suntam Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Where are some good places to go for an inexpesive tropical drink on the beach? What kind of prices should I expect? Beach and palm trees........

tami
I
I
Just returned from AC. Many places have great tropical drinks. Depends what view you are looking for. Margie and Carlos at Pirates Pub, Coconuts Hotel can make some amazing drinks...... They also have hammocks on the beach. Mango's, on the beach on the south end of town, has good drinks and is right on the beach. Elva is great.... Do some exploring, most beach restaurants/bars make great drinks.......

S
suntam Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Nope, I'm not Wes!

tami
S
suntam Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Nope, my name is Tami! What kind of prices should one expect for a tropical drink? In the states they are really expensive and not much to them!

tami
Rum Punch with an extra punch at BC's Bar- about $3.00 US. Rum Drinks are very cheap and Belize has some of the best rum in the world. Banana Monkeys or Dirty Bananas are good too and I don't even like Bananas!

B
B
I'm partial to the Rum punch or Planter's Punch at Caribe Island 3 miles south of SP. Call them and they might provide a taxi as they have free taxis to and from town.--Try about 4p for beach volleyball and cocktails. My wife likes the Pantyrippers.

N
N
Don't forget about the Squirrel's Nest at Mata Rocks (next to Banana Beach, south of town). You can sit in a hammock and have the drinks brought right to you! I don't remember the price because we put everything on our room tab (we were staying there), but I do know when it came time to settle the bill, it was about half of what we expected! Plus, they have 2 for 1 specials. Oh, I could use a rum punch right now. We got 6" of snow last night! mad

S
suntam Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks for all these tips. My husband and I like to go to tropical places and the last two times we went I was pregnant, so I am really looking forward to a tropical drink on the beach. Sounds great about them bringing it to you in a hammock!! And sounds good at Caribe Beach too especially since we are staying there! Do you remember the prices generally?

tami
Sorry for mistaking your identity, suntam. Hope you have a great time.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

M
M
speaking of drinking...what's the name of that martini bar? on the lagoon side, i think?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.