Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82549 03/18/04 05:14 PM
K
ktbeach Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Just returned from an amazing 9 days on Ambergris Caye. I highly recommend Belizean Shores. The people that work there are amazing. It's about 2-3 miles north of the cut. We spent our first night there (a Thur) enjoyed the buffet at the hotel restaurant, Laguna Grill. Mark and James played a great set of classic rock. If you go, you must try the TnT Shrimp...very hot.
As for the rest of the week, we spent our days snorkeling (Hol Chan and shark/ray alley are a must), diving, (I recommend Blue Hole trip with Ramons-not nearly as many people as Amigo delMar and amazing service, plus they fed us all day!) fishing (great trip where we fished for our lunch and then the guides cooked it for us, amazing!) and sitting around the beach and pool (BS has the largest pool on the island; its design is really creative)
As far as night activities, we had amazing dinners every single night: Laguna Grill (Thur buffet), Blue Water Grill, Capricorn, Caliente (where the chicken drops), Carumba (King Crab!), Jerk Pit, Portofino (try the beef tenerloin), Rendevous...all great.

Plus drinks and live music at Fidos, Laguna Grill, and the Hammock House. HH is very local and a great place to people watch.

I've been traveling to a different island every year for over 10years, in fact I've been to AC before (stayed at Ramons), but this trip was different and very special, all due to the people we met, especially those at BS.
If you plan on heading to BS say hi Aimee, Primo and Hatcher for me! Happy Travels!-Katy

BS is a beautiful place. We visited twice during our trip last time for drinks and a dip in the pool. Got to love that pool and swim up bar. The rum punch is fabulous served by a friendly bartender. Glad you enjoyed your trip so much. 4 1/2 months and counting! mobunny cool

Belizan Shores is a great place! We were there last October and are returning in June. The whole staff is wonderful!!! The owners are offering great rates now through their web site at www.belizeislandvacations.com.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 138 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.