Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Hello - We are looking for one or two people to share fishing with Capt. Bicho on May 6th. We are staying at Captain Morgans.

Please post if you are interested in joining us. This is for a full day w/BBQ.

OP Offline
We are actually flexible on our dates 5/1-5/7.

Send me an e-mail @ [email protected].

The wife and I are wanting to go fishing at least 1 day.

"I sometimes think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated his ability."

Oscar Wilde
We'll be in AC from May 8-16, does that work with anyone for splitting a fishing trip? We hadn't really "planned" on fishing, but when in "Belize"! Why not? laugh

K
K
Scubalover,
My husband and I are going to be there the same week you are. We would love to split a Cap'n Bicho fishing trip. Email me at [email protected]. We are going to be staying at Mata Rocks.

KUJayhawks

I just noticed this thread after posting up one very similar. My wife and I will be in AC May 3-10; we would love to share a full day fishing and BBQ with
Capt.Bicho. We are staying at the Palms and my e-mail is bradbrauer at adelphia dot net.

B
B
Whats the cost per person? My bass player and fiddle player are looking for a fishing trip during the daytime M3-M6. We are performing at Fido's M3,4,6.
Stop by and enjoy some Smokey Mountain.........
"CountryGrassRockinJazzabilly" Beach Music with us.........BFGibby

OP Offline
Hi Brad

We already have a full day booked with Bicho on the 6th that we are sharing. We were talking about the possibility of booking another. I will email you.

K
K
We are also going to be in AC from May 2nd through the 13th. We would be very interested in sharing a day of fishing and BBQ if anyone has something planned? We are getting married on the 6th at Ramon's so will probably want to spend the day fishing after this date? If interested, please email us at [email protected].

OP Offline
Congrats on your wedding! That is exciting? Did you pick a time yet? Are you allowing wedding crashers who just happen to be walking down the beach

;-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.