Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#83596 - 04/03/04 11:55 PM Bags Are Packed...We're Ready to Go
goody2shuz Offline
Hi All!! Finally feel as if I got my act together....squeezed in some "Blue Lagoon" martinis (a secret recipe my hubby came up with)with friends we'll be leaving behind...their loss. The martinis were a great start to our first trip to AC. You better watch out, Chris, I think my hubby's "Blue Laggoon" may be a winner!! We'll try it out on you when we stop by. Any way...I couldn't very well leave without a thank you to my new friends who helped me along every step of the way.

Capt. Jeff...thanks for pointing us in the drection of Capt. Bicho. We have 2 full days booked and our lines are all ready to reel 'em in and mouths are watering for his famous Beach BBQ

Mikell & Tofino...we already have an epilogue to our stay at Banana Beach, thanks to the two of you and your wonderful trip reports laugh Our third floor oceanfront will be the room with a view!!!

KCJD....a big thanks to you for showing me & others that no matter how many things may go wrong or not exactly as planned, a trip to AC is always a success. A special thanks for even being at the ready to assist my daughter in a genealogy project.

Diane Campbell, Bywarren, Beachy, & Barbara K...thanks for your knowledgeable info of the places to stay , eat & experience in AC. Your contributions helped me as well as other boarders to formulate a basic plan of what "not to miss" in AC laugh

Gay & David...appreciate your info on how best to avoid the bugs in AC

Pedro1...don't quite know what to thank you for..I guess for being the mystery that you are on this board eek

BNBelize.....thanks for going through all the ups and downs...really looking forward to meeting you and in sharing the dream laugh

Angelo...thanks for your sense of humor and gentle calm & all the flyfishing info... I'm sure you & my hubby will be a huge success at obtaining the "Grand Slam" Tight lines to you and hopefully the two of you won't be hooking the same fish...or we'll have to call it a "Double Play"

AWTY...have a wonderful time in AC...thanks for all the laughs that you gave me to send me on my way...and for jumping around the board with me for a while

Chloe, Mobunny, and NYgal...thanks especially to you for putting up with all the silly & sometimes plain old stupid questions that firsttimers often ask...your patience and assistance is priceless

And to all you other wonderful boarders that are probably pissed at my failing to mention you personally...please forgive me...there's an awful lot of you to thank and please accept my apologies. YOu are equally deserving of my heartfelt thanks wink

And so...I must go and perpare myself to live the dream. To all my fellow boarders you may sing along with me now...."I'm leaving on a jet plane...and I wish I didn't know when I'll be back again...".......Goody laugh laugh

#83597 - 04/04/04 12:14 AM Re: Bags Are Packed...We're Ready to Go
wannaBEthere Offline
"don't know when I'll be back again" .. la la la ... have a wonderful vacation!

cool

#83598 - 04/04/04 12:19 AM Re: Bags Are Packed...We're Ready to Go
Redheada Offline
27 days and counting until I get to post a message like this one! Have a great time wink

#83599 - 04/04/04 01:21 AM Re: Bags Are Packed...We're Ready to Go
BNBelizeSoon Offline
Well, I'll have a couple of days resting after the constant jumping on the board, whew! Maybe you can send some of your extra energy my way so I can pack... Hope you're bringin the mixings for your hubby's martini's....yum yum yum...

#83600 - 04/04/04 02:17 AM Re: Bags Are Packed...We're Ready to Go
mikell Offline
not sure if you'll even check the board again before you leave goody...but it's been fun "watching" you get ready!! i can just imagine you in this room seeing this view VERY SOON.....

[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dd22b3127cceb9f93c44b9e90000005610[/img]

and i'm really happy for you...and only wish it was me again!

look forward to hearing all about it when you get back...

bon voyage! smile

#83601 - 04/04/04 02:52 AM Re: Bags Are Packed...We're Ready to Go
goody2shuz Offline
Thanks Mikell...you always know how to make a moment right wink Yes...we are looking very much forward to seeing what you have captured so beautifully in your pics for ourselves laugh I intend to get as many pics as I possibly can & perhaps I will need to call on you or others to walk me through the best way of posting them. I'm packing up my camera as we speak...don't want to forget the most important item...along with a pen & paper to write down the important details.

Just learned that one other thing is in our favor right now ...we will be setting our clocks ahead which means we'll be living the dream one hour sooner than we thought laugh laugh laugh Will be checking the board once in a while as I tend to last minute details...perhaps another "blue lagoon" is in order wink

#83602 - 04/04/04 03:08 AM Re: Bags Are Packed...We're Ready to Go
Chloe Offline
LOL...back to leaving on a jet plane......for us one less egg to fry......just kidding you.

Belize It, we sure would.

#83603 - 04/04/04 05:02 AM Re: Bags Are Packed...We're Ready to Go
wannaBEthere Offline
Readheada .... I took of my socks and mittins (suppose to snow tomorrow)... borrowed some from my husband ... and and and ... we go in 24 days! Just how cool is that!(but am still wondering how I got "24" outta two peoples finger and toes ???)

confused

#83604 - 04/04/04 07:46 AM Re: Bags Are Packed...We're Ready to Go
kcjd Offline
No problem Goody2!

Have a Belikin or2, for me.

KCJD

PS: don't forget to set your clock up.

#83605 - 04/06/04 06:58 PM Re: Bags Are Packed...We're Ready to Go
captjeff Offline
goody 2 get ready to live the dream and enjoy you go have fun .. will tell tell bicho to make it happen ..

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (RedRover, IGAmel, 1 invisible), 74 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,036 Topics
462,242 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.