Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
N
OP Offline
N
My wife and I will be first-timers to AC in July. We both love to snorkle, explore and having a godd time. I would also like to do some fishing. We would love to meet with some other couples to enjoy AC with while we are there. Hope to see you in AC!!!

newyorkers checkout fishingsanpedro.com he is my capt and does great fishing/snorkel /bbq beach trips ,I go almost each month love to fish /relax eat great food but check him out he gets rave reviews from the board members that have used him.. his name capt bicho rivero . you will have a great time on ambergriscaye go live the dream and enjoy ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
C
C
NYers - We are going to just miss you, we leave July 10. We can leave you a note under a rock somewhere...

CK

A
A
Originally posted by captjeff:
newyorkers checkout fishingsanpedro.com he is my capt and does great fishing/snorkel /bbq beach trips ,I go almost each month love to fish /relax eat great food but check him out he gets rave reviews from the board members that have used him.. his name capt bicho rivero . you will have a great time on ambergriscaye go live the dream and enjoy ..
Ya da ya da...talk about a broken record...enough already!

newyorkers...My wife and I should be there at around that exact time. We are transplanted New Yorkers living in Florida now.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
I knew it Zeke, I just knew that sense of humor wasn't Fla breed.... eek

N
OP Offline
N
Zeke--would you be interested in doing some fishing then. My wife said she would go but really does not enjoy it!!! email me [email protected]

arganut seems like a broken record ,,please explain ,this comment ????? since you are new to the board or at least your membrership no# would look that way and you all have are 3 posts ??? why the yad da yada reply ,, seems tacky ...you do not know me capt jeff or my buddy capt bicho ..the people I have reccommended to him from the board love him think he is vey talented !!! go see all there posts they rave about him ....I find it strange you would try to be cute with your posts .are you saying that giving him a plug to new people ,is bad ? even ?if they have the best day on the water in sanpedro ??? i have the feeling you are not who you say you are ,,think long term members who follow ,and use, and like this board will understand and get my drift ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
let it ride Capt .......

trolls are hungry wink

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
I went fishing with salvador dali once, he used a dotted line, caught every other fish.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.