Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
You would need to get a cash advance or something at one of the banks in the airport (long line & sevice fee usually)

We just got back and flew American, the $20 tax was included on our airfare, so we had to pay the additional $15 when we got our borarding passes in Belize City. Will post a trip report soon, let's just say, we will be back next year !!!!!!!!

To respond to Jean's question which I didn't see earlier, no it doesn't mean the fee EXITING Belize into Mexico has not increased; it has, to a total of Us$18.75, and applies regardless of how you are leaving. But the increase is only into Mexico from Corozal and into Guatemala from Benque -- the land border fee doesn't apply if you are leaving by boat from PG or Placencia.

The only good news is that the MEXICAN tax (sort of an entrance fee rather than an exit fee) which you used to have to pay to Mexico is now no longer collected by Mexico if you are coming from Belize staying in Mexico less than seven days.

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
We left Belize on Saturday (4/24) and the fee was $30 US per person. I'm looking at the receipt as I type this. Go figure.

This is the first time in my life that I was sorry I had enough money to pay for something. I was hoping that Belize would keep me. smile

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 133 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.