Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#85199 - 04/25/04 11:06 PM Full Day Fishing + Beach BBQ
Brad WB Offline
My wife and I will be arriving on AC May 3rd and staying through the 10th. We would really like to book a day of fishing with Captain Bicho, including the BBQ. Are there any other boarders interested in sharing in this adventure and cost? We will be staying at the Palms.

Thanks again to all of you who post here for your wonderful ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. smile

#85200 - 04/25/04 11:19 PM Re: Full Day Fishing + Beach BBQ
goody2shuz Offline
Brad WB...do not miss this opportunity with Capt. Bicho!! It was worth every penny & moment and we did 2 full days with him!!! Be on the lookout for my trip report which should be out by tomorrow with details as well as pics.

IMHO...even if you can't find someone to share...do it anyway...it'll be a day & a meal you won't ever forget, and worth every single penny!!...Goody

#85201 - 04/25/04 11:41 PM Re: Full Day Fishing + Beach BBQ
Brad WB Offline
Thanks for advice, Goody. I am really looking forward to persuing your review and checking out the photos.

#85202 - 04/26/04 12:48 AM Re: Full Day Fishing + Beach BBQ
Coco Loco Lady Offline
Brad WB~
In Feb. we also looked for someone to share Capt. Bicho with, couldn't find anyone so hubby and I went alone w/Capt. Bicho ~ was one of the highlights of our trip! Will use him again next year and willnot look for anyone to share the trip with us. Take your extra fish that you cook to Tippy at Taste of Thialand, she does a wonderful job cooking it up for you!
Coco

#85203 - 04/26/04 12:59 AM Re: Full Day Fishing + Beach BBQ
stamiya Offline
Brad - We won't be in AC until June, but we're thinking of staying at the Palms. Would be interested to hear how you like it. thanks, and Good luck finding someone to share your fishing day! Sharon

#85204 - 04/26/04 01:18 AM Re: Full Day Fishing + Beach BBQ
nancyo Offline
Brad WB - we are staying at The Palms May 28 - June 5 - would love to know how you liked it. My husband and I have a full day and beach BBQ already booked, and can't wait.

#85205 - 04/26/04 05:11 PM Re: Full Day Fishing + Beach BBQ
BiggieFL Offline
How much is it and how many does he take?

#85206 - 04/26/04 09:04 PM Re: Full Day Fishing + Beach BBQ
already there Offline
Brad,

My wife and I will be there Apr 28-May 8 and definitely be fishing. maybe we can split the trip. Let me know which day you are interested in. Sounds like Capt. Bicho is the man. We'll be staying at the Belezian Reef.

#85207 - 04/26/04 10:23 PM Re: Full Day Fishing + Beach BBQ
Brad WB Offline
Well, I just called and reserved Wednesday, May 5th for 4 people. Capt. Bicho was already booked on M, T, Th, and if I heard correctly, Friday was booked as well.

Redhead tossed me an e-mail and said she and her husband might be interested but they have Thursday booked already. If the two of them want to go on Wednesday then they have first dibs.

I sent an e-mail to kimical earlier but she is getting married on Thursday so I am not sure they would have time for a full day of fishing the day before the nuptials. She mentioned they prefer after Thursday.

I was quoted $285.00, including the BBQ, for all day fishing for 4 people. We would meet at the boat at 8:00am and payment would be given at the conclusion of the trip. already there, looks like we are going to be neighbors for the week as the Palms is right next door to Belizean Reef.

My e-mail is bradbrauer at adelphia dot net. smile

#85208 - 04/26/04 11:11 PM Re: Full Day Fishing + Beach BBQ
kimical Offline
Hi Brad,thank you for checking with us--May 5th probably won't work for us since we have a full day the next day. I hope you have a great time!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (reaper), 59 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,079 Topics
462,363 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.