Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
So I finally get to post that I am the one leaving on a plane this week! We are leaving Thursday night and will be in heaven on Friday morning.

Thanks to anyone on this board who ever answered a question for me - despite the fact it may have been asked and answered 100 x's before. We feel more than prepared. I even packed and then took out 1/3 (I could not bring myself to remove half - I am a woman what can I say) and then repacked.

Last question: What is the hot spot this Friday night?

Saturday night?

Anyone wanna meet for drinks?

Capt. Jeff - I hope to meet you at some point during the week.

We will also be at BCs BBQ on Sunday. Anyone else going? Look for me and my husband and say hi! I lave long red hair and I am (too) white! Maybe sunburned by Sunday. smile

Thanks again to everyone on the board for their trip reports and patience. It has made it exciting for us to get ready.

So 10 years and one month later - I am coming back! Yeah! WOO HOO

laugh

i am absolutely pea green with envy. have the time of your life.

E
E
FRiday night- Fido's, Sat. night Coconuts with Dennis Wolfe, Sunday Palapa Bar for jam session.

Savor every moment. You'll see more, taste more and live differently through savoring.

You'll be saying, remember when, or remember who and do you remember what, to one another for a long time.
Live and relive the moments that are less often spoken on this board. Think of new versions of things to be told upon your return.

You'll sweat, but not the small stuff. Go slow.
Look up, down and all around.

ENJOY laugh

Have fun Redhead! I will also be arriving in San Pedro this week. I don't get to leave until Saturday morning but I am counting down the hours. Packing is still left to be done but I did go out this past weekend and purchase sunscreen SPF 45 because I am very white as well! Maybe I will bump into while down there!

Have a great time Redheada, I know we did and we can't wait to go back again..

Redhead...have a super time and enjoy every moment of it. Like a weddng that you put so much time & effort into planning...the time will go fast. Relish in it and be sure to hit BC's BBQ and definitely Capt. Bicho & his fishing/BBQ. Go see Chris(Beachy) at Casa Picasso & give him my best & have a mudslide martini for me!!!

We lived the dream & can't wait to share in yours when you get back laugh laugh laugh

And....glad to see you're a woman like me who looks at packing the same way. But you will come back and apologize to NYgal like I did..she was right...we just don't need all that crap!!!......Goody wink

Good call Goody.. I really packed toooooo much. I pretty much lived in one of two bathing suit tops and 1 comfortable pair of shorts (took some laundry soap and washed them 2 times); I used 1 pair of thongs (of the shoe kind, mostly went barefoot like everyone else) and my teva's for the cave tubing trip; underthings and the clothes that I arrived in I left in. Wow, packing could have been much simpler if I would have listened to this board... (oh yeah, I did take our scuba and snorkeling stuff) We could have all shared one bag (3 of us) for our clothes and one for our play stuff and some snacks and made our lives a lot easier.

oh, and buy a Blue Hole t-shirt from Amigos when you get there for swimming and snorkeling....

Ditto Ditto Ditto from me as well. We actually leave early THIS evening to get closer to the airport for an early AM flight out.

THANKS so very much for all the info. Y'all were so great about not even hinting at being put out by all the repeated questions.

Redheada - will most likely see you there. I'm the short one (5'1") with the tall one (6'2") and both us us will be sporting legs that have one coating of Coppertone Self-tan ... and we're not even ORANGE! Will look for ya at BCs BBQ on Sunday.

laugh (the smile on this icon isn't nearly as big as mine)

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.