Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#85318 - 04/27/04 09:11 PM capt jeff bc bbq sun roll call
captjeff Offline
ok sanpedro fans the capt jeff is going down 4-29 to 5-4 for his monthly fishing ,eating ,relaxing ,get away ..[time for roll call] for the 1pm famous bbq yum, yum yum ,,,check in at bc bar on the beach ..sun may 1/2004 the check in time is 1pm or what have you but late comers can still give the capt jeff a hug ,, just yell your name when you come to the hut or if your shy just yell is capt jeff in the house .. you will not miss me ..lets hear who is going to show ,that day post back your names and where your from ??and staying ??,,capt jeff's at the aqua marina suites ,in town capt jeff's from new jersey [how you doing ],,

#85319 - 04/27/04 09:44 PM Re: capt jeff bc bbq sun roll call
Mike G Offline
Hey Capt, If you mean Sunday May 2ND, 2004 the 4 in my group will be there a little after 1 pm. (3 middle age guys with one well preserved middle aged gal.)

#85320 - 04/27/04 10:11 PM Re: capt jeff bc bbq sun roll call
Laguna Punta Offline
...count me in if I finish sorting my white socks.

#85321 - 04/27/04 10:22 PM Re: capt jeff bc bbq sun roll call
Fluffy Offline
I'm bumming. I'm not going back till May 27th thru May 31st. Have a cocktail on me!!!

#85322 - 04/27/04 10:23 PM Re: capt jeff bc bbq sun roll call
kimical Offline
How late does the BBQ go--we don't get in until 2:00 that day so we aren't sure if we will make it?

#85323 - 04/27/04 10:37 PM Re: capt jeff bc bbq sun roll call
KWIBMF Offline
Til the food runs out. 2:00 may be 2 late. If you're just getting to International at 2:00, you'll probably be out of luck.

#85324 - 04/27/04 10:46 PM Re: capt jeff bc bbq sun roll call
mikell Offline
capt. jeff...i so wish we could be there while you're around...sounds like you know how to attract a party!! without ever having met you in person...i know your social skills are legendary!!

i must say that i've become much more interested in fishing in general over the past year...the charter with capt. bicho may be the best it ever gets (of course the atmosphere...sun, heat, turqouise water & a great capt.....has a lot to do with it)...but i know i'm "hooked" ...

in a couple of weeks, we're heading out into lake ontario with another reputed great capt. of the lakes who runs a "school" on the water to teach people how to catch the magnificent trout & salmon in these waters... trolling... downriggers.... i predict a new/larger fishing boat in our future here!

have fun on your next trip...and say hello to bicho for us! he will always be in our memories!!

#85325 - 04/28/04 01:12 AM Re: capt jeff bc bbq sun roll call
snoopycat Offline
Hey Capt. Jeff....Sorry we missed you, but last week in AC was (like you say) living the dream. The half-day fishing, BBQ lunch, hubby birthday, snorkel party that you helped me arrange was fantastic! Charlie and Bicho Jr were the best!! They even had a birthday cake for hubby....what great guys.

Hope to meet you on our next visit to AC. In the meantime, give Charlie and Bicho Jr a big hug and a big "thank you" from me.

Cheers!!

#85326 - 04/28/04 02:13 AM Re: capt jeff bc bbq sun roll call
Ernie B Offline
Hey Capt. Jeff, still looking?

#85327 - 04/28/04 03:39 AM Re: capt jeff bc bbq sun roll call
Redheada Offline
Um Yeah! We will be there!

Finally I get to say that . . .

laugh

(Departure City: Los Angeles; Arrival: Captain Morgan's)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
4 registered (Ricklap, Marty, 2 invisible), 36 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,676 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,068 Topics
462,330 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.